11 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘰𝘳 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘳

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

「 ❀˚. 🏝₊˚.༄ 」

*BANG*

I instantly spring up from my mattress and look around the room to see Bridgette and Courtney rubbing their eyes from just being awoken by this awful noise.

"Uh! What was tha-" Courtney whines as the sound of clinking metal sounds again.

"Ugh..." I grunt as I get up and start walking towards the door, I open it and see Chris and Chef slamming pots and pans together in order to wake us up.

"Hey! It seems someone wasn't lazy enough to ignore it." Chris merrily exclaims. It's so early in the morning, how is he so awake.

I roll my eyes at him.

"Shut up McLean..." I slam the door and collapse back into bed.

"What was it?" Bridgette asks me as I shove my face into my pillow.

"Chris and Chef were bashing pots and pans together out there..." There's a long silence as I feel a tap on my shoulder.

"Don't you think that's a sign for us to get up?" Courtney tells to me as I get up off of my mildly uncomfortable bed.

"I guess..." I mumble as I grab my clothes off of the side.

"I'm going to get dressed, you guys coming with?" Bridgette asks us.

"Yeah! hold on a second."

TOTAL DRAMA ISLAND

After we had gotten dressed as slow as we could we headed over to the dining hall where everyone was gathered.

"Nice of you to join us!" Chris declares as we enter, I roll my eyes at his snide remark and take a seat. "Today's challenge is going to be a surprise but whatever it is will have a twist!"

"The twist being?" Gwen questions him.

"Great question! The twist is that if you refuse to do whatever it is, the forfeit is to go and sit in the forest with some bears!" Chris looks around to room. "Any more questions?" we all shake our heads. "So are we all ready?" Chris asks us all and we slowly nod. "Great! Then I'll see you all at 8:30 tonight!"

"Excuse me?" Courtney exclaims in utter disgust. "You woke us up this early only to tell us you need us tonight?" He nods with that foolish grin on his face. "Ugh!" She storms off in a fit of rage.