17 𝘯𝘰 𝘱𝘢𝘪𝘯, 𝘯𝘰 𝘨𝘢𝘮𝘦

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

「 ❀˚. 🏝₊˚.༄ 」

YOU MAY BE THINKING,

Morgan! what did you reply to Chris? Well, considering that this morning we woke up together in bed with no clothes may tell you my answer. You once again may be thinking, Morgan what the hell!

We didn't have sex, okay! I didn't let it get that far. It would've been too fast for me..

I slowly blink my eyes open to see Chris looking at me as I awoke from my slumber, he looked pretty cosy and content. We lay there staring at each other before he speaks up.

"I swear you're the most gorgeous girl i've ever seen.." he mutters while placing his hand on my cheek trying to probably make me feel better about last night, I scoff at him.

"The novelty will probably wear off.." I then sit up in the bed stretching and trying to hold the sheets to my chest. I go to get up and I can feel my skin brushing the sheets reminding me that I'm still naked, so I grab the sheets trying to wrap them around me to cover myself as I go to get up.

"Woah, woah! Morgan!" Chris pulls the covers back to him also pulling me down with them, I let out a tired chuckle with an extremely embarrassed expression on my face. "Unless you're absolutely dying to see me like that again?" He jokes.

"Ew! Shut up!" I get even more embarrassed than before if that's even possible. I decide to stealthily slide out of the bed, grabbing my clothes from the set of drawing on the right of the room and quickly run to the bathroom hearing a chuckle from behind me.

I stick middle finger out of the door in embarrassment.

When I do eventually emerge from the bathroom fully dressed, Chris is not so dressed. He is buttoning his undershirt up and I catch a glimpse of his abs. I look away embarrassed again.

"Hey." Chris chimes greeting me way to kindly for a man with abs like that, he also sports a dumb smirk on his face. I stand there awkwardly staring at him. "You okay?" He interrupts the silence.

I nod up at him slightly grinning back and tilting my head. It's not that it wasn't a good thing seeing him like that, especially after what I saw last night. I just find it really awkward. Imagine seeing and even touching your favourite celebrity that you've had a crush on since you were a kid like that! It's low-key kinda weird, that's why I didn't want ti take it too far yet.

"A little embarrassed?" he tilts his head to match with mine as he asks the question, he finally buttons up his over shirt and tugs on his collar to straighten it. I nod and grin a little bit more watching his hands. "Don't be, it completely normal to not want t-"