05 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘴𝘭𝘪𝘱

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

「 ❀˚. 🏝₊˚.༄ 」

BEEP

I'm suddenly awoken by and air horn and Leshawna hits her head on the bottom of my bed for the 1000th time.

"I swear I'm gonna seriously hurt Chris by the end of this!" She shouts and gets up.

"Campers meet me in the dining hall in 10!" Chris says through his megaphone.

"He is so damn annoying..." Gwen says emotionlessly grabs he clothes and walks out, I sigh and get out of bed.

TOTAL DRAMA ISLAND

We're sitting in the dinning hall on our benches.

"Okay campers, todays challenge is a little different to our other challenges."

"What can be worse than what we've already done?" I ask with my head resting in my palms.

"Trust me Morgan, it could be a lot worse than that, hence today's challenge." He says and slyly smiles at me.

"Oh great..." Gwen groans whist face palming.

"So— Meet me at the pool in your swimsuits!"

"We have a pool!" Geoff says. "Yes!" He stands up and celebrates.

"No Geoff— I have a pool... you have more of a unsafe kind of chemical bath sort of thing." Chris says to him.

"Aw bummer..." he sits back down sadly.

"Where is this pool?" Beth asks Chris.

"Oh trust me... you'll smell it!" He says and walks out of the hall.

"Great! Sounds fantastic..." I say sarcastically, standing up with my hands flat down on the table.

"Sure does, Suga..." Leshawna says and we all go back to the cabin to grab our swimsuits.

•••

When we make it to the cabins and Lindsay and Beth stand in front of us all.

"Oh, oh! I've been meaning to ask! Who do you guys think is hot?" Lindsay says excitedly she looks at Heather.

"No one! Everyone here's either a tramp or really ugly." Heather says and leaves with her swimsuit.

"Gwen?" Beth asks.

"I- I don't really know..." Gwen grabs her stuff and sits on her bed.

"Leshawna?" Lindsay asks.