12 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘵...

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

「 ❀˚. 🏝₊˚.༄ 」

*BEEP BEEP* I get awoken rudely by Chris' alarm clock as he reaches over me to turn it off.

"Ugh!" I mutter sitting up remembering where I was, I look around the nicely kept room which was a change from sleeping in grubby cabins for a few weeks.

"Morning—" Chris yawns as he sits up from his deep slumber. "How'd you sleep?"

"Like a baby." I lied. Truth is i'd been up all night thinking about my decision of becoming co-host. What a stupid idea that was.

"Well that's good." He swings himself out of bed. "A perk of being my co-host is you get to enjoy good food with the amazing me." I roll my eyes at him.

"I'd rather stick pins in my eyes." I say flat out also getting out of bed, walking to my new dresser.

"Pfft, lies." Chris says also grabbing his clothes. "Oh, before I forget I have a present for you!" My face swivels to meet his.

"For real?" He nods grabbing something from under his bed.

"The crew gave me this since you know— Oh never mind just open it. The present was surprisingly nicely wrapped and well presented with a ribbon.

My fingers grab the ribbon pulling it off. Slowly I start to unwrap the present. My eyes light up. It's about time!

"A new phone!" I sigh happily.

"Cause that guy dropped yours in the ocean." Chris exclaims like i wasn't there.

"Yeah Chris, I get it. Thanks." I hug him. "It's the newest one too!"

"Don't even sweat it, I thought you could use one." We pull away from the hug. "Should we get dressed then head to breakfast then— You could also set up your new phone." I nod

Thank god for rich people.

TOTAL DRAMA ISLAND

While the crew are setting up the cameras we all get ready to shoot stood on the 'beach', this time around I get to stand next to Chris and read lines for challenges.

"Today's challenge will test your minds, your teamwork, and your skills in the kitchen! You'll be cooking a three-course meal and serving it to me for tasting. The winners get a reward and the losers will send somebody home. Each team will appoint a head chef to create the theme of the meal and to oversee the cooking." Chris says to the campers, Geoff and DJ look at each other nervously.