15 𝘹-𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

「 ❀˚. 🏝₊˚.༄ 」

*CHIRP*

I wake up not in the same sofa bed i've been sleeping in for weeks on end but instead in a warm comfy bed, although there was no sound of the alarm, no Chris around, and it was bright outside.

I stand up from the warmth of the bed and walk to the bathroom and look in the mirror where I see a note perched on the edge of the sink. I pick it up and read it.

Good morning, Gorgeous. I decided to let you get your beauty rest in a comfier bed, those eye bags weren't suiting you.

throughout the days Chris has still been leaving notes on my bed so this is nothing new, but it would normally be things like.

The more you're mean to me the hotter you get ;)

Me and 'someone else' were happy to see you today ;)

And to be fair they do keep getting progressively worse than that, and I guess today he didn't bother waking me up. I don't know what his problem is or what I should even do about this whole situation.

I decide to just get ready for the day and just think about it later.

TOTAL DRAMA ISLAND

I walk to the breakfast area to see Chris sat by himself with no Chef since he's making food for the others.

"Chris, what's going on?" I ask him scratching my head yawning as he looks up at me confused.

"What do you mean, what's going on?" He says with a mouth full of food whilst furrowing his eyebrows

"Why was I in your bed this morning?"

"I put you there let you get some proper rest—" He pushes suddenly. "Also cause I needed to borrow the sofa bed." oh damn, I didn't even realise it was missing.

"What for?" I sit down at the table full of food and look around.

"Don't worry about that right now, just eat up, we've got to get to the campers in a bit." He smugly as she slices an egg on his plate and shoves it into his mouth.

"Right.." I trail off as I transfer the food that I want from the table onto my plate.

I carefully put my food into my mouth and look up at Chris who was staring off into the wilderness outside the breakfast tent, he seemed so content and calm. He scratches the slight stubble that frames the lower portion of his face. His dark eyes slowly blinking and looking around.