07 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘺 𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘥𝘰𝘰𝘳𝘴

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

「 ❀˚. 🏝₊˚.༄ 」

CRACKLE

We're all sitting around the camp fire, I'm sitting in between Duncan and Cody.

"Campers, today's challenge will test your outdoor survival skills. I'm not gonna lie to you. Some of you may not come back alive." Beth and Owen gasp "Just joking!" Chris laughs "All you have to do is spend one night in the woods. Everything you need is at your team's campsite in the forest. You just have to find it. Oh, and watch out for bears. Lost a couple of interns in pre-production. First team back for breakfast wins invincibility!" Chris blows his airhorn. "Well, off you go!" He pauses. "Oh and Morgan, you better be careful!" He winks at me and does the finger guns.

"Will do!" I do the same thing back.

"Hold on a damn second, Did he say there are bears up in here?" Leshawna says anxiously, I nod to her.

"I had a little encounter with a bear once. Let's just say his head looks real nice up on my mantle." Owen says and clutches his 'muscles'.

"Ooh! This one time, I saw a bear eating our garbage! He had old spaghetti noodles hanging from his big, huge teeth! It looked like blood and guts!" Lindsay groans at her. "It was so gross. And we thought he was eating the neighbor's cat Simba, but it turns out he was just lost for a week... Uh, you didn't eat spaghetti, did you?" Lindsay shakes her head. "Good, let's go!" Lindsay gulps and I shiver.

TOTAL DRAMA ISLAND

We're walking to find a camp to pitch our tents and make a fire

"So Are you and Chris actually dating?" Bridgette asks me.

"Well, I- How do you define that?" I ask confused.

"You don't know how to define dating?" Duncan scoffs and walks ahead.

"Yo Duncan! Why are you so mad at me?" I catch up to him.

"I just- didn't expect Chris... but it's fine, if you're happy I am too!" He nudges me, I nudge him back.

"Aw... how sweet..." I say disgusted and fake gag.

"I could imagine you two dating..." Geoff says quietly and we spin around in unison.

"You could?" Duncan says and look at me. "I mean... really dude!" He fake gags, Duncan jogs further to the front.