09 𝘶𝘱 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘬

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

「 ❀˚. 🏝₊˚.༄ 」

ZZZZ

I wake up in Chris' bed smothered in his arms, luckily I'm facing the alarm clock, and it reads 6:34am, I try to spin around to lay on my back when Chris groans.

"Morning stranger." He sits up and I roll my eyes at his comment.

"Bet you're used to waking up with strangers." I say jokingly as he knees me in my waist.

"What time is it?" He whispers trying hard to read the clock while squinting his eyes.

"6:34am," I say and sit up as well.

"Best get up then, you wanna eat breakfast with me?" He asks walking around the bed to the door.

"Nah, I best catch up with the others." I say yawning.

"I could smuggle you something?" He asks. "What'd you want?"

"I don't know? Toast?" I say confused as to what I'd normally eat, I haven't been into the real world in a while.

"Alrighty then." He mumbles as I stand up and follow him. "You best go get dressed and I'll come give you your toast?" He asks.

"Sounds like a plan!" I say and walk to the exit. "See you then

TOTAL DRAMA ISLAND

Chris gave me my toast and I caught up with everyone in the dining hall, everyone was jealous but I shared my toast with Duncan since I got two slices and I wasn't that hungry, because I gave him toast he offered me a tattoo but I denied since I don't really want a tattoo right now.

Aside from all that the whole group walks to the beach to start today's challenge, I'm walking over with the Killer Bass team and not Chris as Duncan walks up beside.

"Hey there, needle nose!" He says jokingly.

"Hey D, and you can hardly talk, you have one too!" I laugh he rolls his eyes.

"But I didn't freak everyone out by being creepy." I shrug.

"Fair enough." We make it to the beach when Chris pipes up.

"Bass, Gophers, today's challenge is a true summer camp experience. A canoe trip. You'll be paddling your canoes across the lake... to Boney Island!" He says the last part in a creepy voice. "When you get there, you must portage your canoes to the other side of the island, which is about a two-hour hike through treacherous, dense jungle." I sigh

"We've gotta pour what?" Geoff says confused by what Chris said.

"Portage." Chris say and a fly buzzes past his face as Geoff is still standing confused. "Dude, walk with your canoe."