04 𝘥𝘰𝘥𝘨𝘦𝘣𝘳𝘢𝘸𝘭

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

「 ❀˚. 🏝₊˚.༄ 」

HAHA

Heather and Owen are laughing while my head is in my hands cause I'm kinda tired from yesterday, the Killer Bass is snoring and is one of the only thing keeping me hyped.

"Duncan!" Chris says and Duncan looks at him. "You look like crap, dude." He walks up to him.

"Stuff it." Duncan says and whacks his head back on the table.

"Harold snored all night." Courtney says to Chris, he laughs.

"Wow. Four nights with no sleep? How much are you hurting, dude?" Chris asks Duncan, I take a sip of my water.

"Wanna find out?!" Duncan says to him, and I almost spit out my water.

"No, no, it's cool. It's cool." Chris says and holds his hands up as the door opens and we all gasp, it's Harold but he has a sharpie moustache on his face, he struts his way in a sits down, my team start snickering at him and the Killer Bass start straight out laughing at him.

"Okay, what?!" Harold asks.

"Someone messed with your face, dude." Geoff says to him as everyone laughs, Harold looks into the back of his spoon.

"Hey, sweet 'stache." He says to himself as Gwen walks through the door.

"Hey-hey, everyone, it's Gwen!" Chris says happily and my team starts cheering and clapping.

"Yay! Why are we clapping?" Lindsay asks Justin, Gwen sits down next to me.

"I'm so tired. I can't feel my face." She says and whacks her face in the table.

"How are not tired, Morgan?" Justin asks, I sigh.

"Well mostly, I am. But I can stay awake for long periods of time and not be tired cause I went to a school that started really early and half the time I wouldn't even sleep, so at this point it's just common practice..." I say sinking deeper into my hands.

"You sure, you look really tired to me..." Noah says to me.

"Yeah..." I say and hear Heather shout.

"Hey fish heads! Way to kick out your strongest player! Why don't you just give up now?" Courtney throws her slop at Heather, she moves and it hits Gwen in the face, a bit splatters on my cheek.

"Ew..." I say and sit up straight

"Missed me!" Heather says smugly.

"Okay campers, listen up! Your next challenge begins in ten minutes! And be prepared to bring it!" Chris says clapping at us.