Characters : Storyline

Before I start I just want to say, I should've made this before I started the story but I hadn't yet figured out the backstories to every character.

This story does not contain Voldemort. It's also set in a more Modern time line. Also no characters will die or become pregnant.

Please refrain from comments on how Isabella is a bitch or How fake she is. If you do comment such things, please explain how she is fake, rude or even a bitch. Personally I don't see where such a comment could come from. I can't understand how she is fake or a bitch. Also I do love some criticism but these comments don't show feedback or even contribute to improvement on the story. I love when people comment just not when they are so obvious hate comments.

So I've made a few changes on the storyline regarding age.

Isabella Taliella : going into year 5.

Golden trio : 15 yrs old, going into year 5

Fred and George : 17 yrs old, going into year 6, I'm not too sure what year they are in, I know they dropped out to create the joke shop but I want to alter that so that they are still in school.

Ginny : 14/15 years old, going into year 4

Isabella is NOT a Gryffindor. She's going to be a Ravenclaw. She became friends with Hermione and Ginny first. Ginny invited her to spend another summer at the burrow. Isabella is friends with everyone ---Fred, George, The golden trio, Ginny--- Isabella has a sort of complex mindset. She obviously is confused on her feelings for both twins. This is supposed to be a messy love triangle, I still don't know who she ends up with yet. I want Isabella to grow her character and by her creating more mistakes essentially shows that.

Fred and George : The only reason they aren't shown a lot in the story, with Bella, is because I want her to start think about them instead of talking to them so much. Also this is MY interpretation on how I think they twins would be. I personally don't want to over-sexualize the twins and I don't want them to be as dominant, as they are usually portrayed. In my opinion, I just want this to be a fun teenage drama, not an over-sexualized/toxic dominance drama.

Everyone else in the story is similar to the books/movie.

Lastly, I've decide to make this story a brief story, I think I will only have a couple more chapters. Mainly because I wanted to create a multiple part story/storyline. There will be another story, which will take place at Hogwarts.

I will also be creating other fanfics, for other characters. If you would like to see any character, let me know ;)

-T