In Secrets, we Dream

Harry woke up with a start the next morning. He was soaking wet with sweat and so twisted in his covers that he couldn't sit up. He grimaced as he had never had a wet dream before and it made him super-horny even though he was trapped in a bed of pee and other things. His heart was pounding dangerously in his chest threatening to break free and his head felt light and empty. He felt like he was dying while having never felt so alive. His breathing was harsh and he had never known someone could ever feel this turned on, especially by a dream.

"T-that... I can't let Fleur get to me," he said quietly to himself as he calmed his breathing as he could almost feel her power still, like a drug he wanted to drown in, burying his face in her delightful chest.

He had to take several deep breaths be he could carefully extracted himself from the covers and groaned as he reached down to pull both his wands from where they fell from his arm holsters during his twisting and turning and fidgety sleep and started digging into certain areas. He frowned a little as those areas were reserved for certain girls with cute little butts like Fleur or even one of her Greengrass sisters if they could get away with that-or both.

He had a little grin at the end thinking about the beautiful blonde sisters together, but add in Fleur and he needed a shower bad as he knew the house elves would clean his bed up without noise later; and they were very discrete. The house elves never told a student's secrets, not even to Dumbledore or under threat of punishment. The house elves worked for the school not the teachers, which was why they took orders (within reason) from students.

He looked over at both wands; keeping the blue-grey coloured one he just dumped the brown one on his bedside table. He sat up in bed covered in sweat pee and 'other stuff' still hornier than he could remember because of his vivid and hot naughty dream. Sometimes being a teenager with teenage hormones sucked big time. Looking at his wand, for the first time ever he thought about using it for... reasons it wasn't really made for before shaking his head clear as that was reserved and he looked at the American Dad clock he bought a while back in the muggle world on his wall.

He would be late for classes if he didn't hurry up. Harry groaned as he climbed out of bed and shivered a little as his cold sweaty shirt touched untouched portions of his hot back. He sighed, today was going to be annoying, but at least they had the morning off because of that thing yesterday. That made him groan again as he had to put up with the whole (or most of at least) school pestering him about being a 'cheat', which was hypercritical.

One hour later and Harry was semi-fulfilled, showered, washed, sprayed, clothed in his uniform with both wands in the holster around his left forearm under his sleeve, his shite one on top of his arm and cool one underneath. He left the Gryffindor common room all alone because he found out Hermione left while arguing with Ron only a few minutes before, and he apparently wouldn't bog off and leave her alone while screaming like a baby about how much of a cheat Harry was. Harry didn't mind going alone, but the people he passed muttering badly about him as if he was deaf were a little annoying.

However, he shook that away as unimportant as he could care less about these morons who worshiped him one moment, and then turned on him and or called him evil the next. They didn't even care to seek proof as long as Dumbledore didn't speak up against it they didn't care. It was retarded and rather annoying. These people hadn't a clue how beneath him they were for being such petty jealous losers. He would rather his family back than any kind of stupid fame and glory forced upon him. They treated him like crap whether they were 'loyal' fans or 'loyal' haters so he didn't care about them or their views. He would do things his way with the people who wouldn't be that stupid and ignorant (without wanting to shake that), and if they had a problem with that they could dive off the astronomy tower to their dooms for all he cared.