The Secret through the Maze

Peter Pettigrew had escaped Azkaban. That was going through the minds of many students at Fairytale Academy. The truth was likely more sinister as the ministry and Dumbledore tried to fight the newly forming Unified Mystical Commonwealth created by the magical UK's hero, Kairi Hope Potter. She was becoming a beacon of hope as her company spread its wings worldwide, but still she had the last task of the tournament and the 'Project' to complete, but that was more long term.

However, the UMC (Unified Mystical Commonwealth) was a threat to the ministry because it chose to be new, and take lousy traditions and throw them away for something shiny and revolutionary. It chose to save the hope that the magical people should have felt, stopping Dumbledore and the ministry in its wake; stopping them by using lies and false promises to trick people into false hope. That way, finally, the magical UK would not stand in the way of magical world progress as it had for so long.

Hope smiled as little Ariana acted like the carefree child she should have been all those years ago, glommping her awake as she had snuck out of her bed, and climbed into bed with Hope; her new mother. It was a weird experience, playing the mother to a lonely girl who had been a teenager for over a century, and then turned into a six year old girl. Though she suspected that it would be odd, just adopting a child; at her age at least, but she had no choice, for Ariana's sake she had to use the broken system to fix her pour little girl.

Hope was blushing as she wasn't actually wearing anything under her covers as it was getting to be hot occasionally as spring approached, but she didn't mind as Ariana slid her PJ clad self-up against her smooth and warm body under the covers. Ariana had no qualms against her nudity, and Hope supposed that was either a sign of her times, or a magical world Wicca thing, children of the earth things that she had heard about.

"Ari...!" Hope complained half-heartedly while she cuddled the cute girl, kissing her forehead lovingly as she snuggled. The girl needed her; she needed a mother rather than a big sister, and honestly, Hope enjoyed the child's attention.

"But mother!" the small girl reprimanded right back with a wide smile as Hope had gotten used to being called mother, or mommy if Ariana was feeling more childish. "It is time to get up. You have to do this tournament thing, and destroy Voldemort or some such so that we can all live happily ever after until you finally defeat my foolish brother and put him in his place for the pain, heartache, and misery she has put too many people through!"

"Okay already!" she replied, laughing while cuddling her sweet child. "Just give me a minute to hold you. But I still can't wait to have Pixystory Junior Academy up and running for the likes of you, so you can make friends, have fun, and bother other wee little babies of total adorability!" she said tickling the girl.

Ariana giggled and cried for Hope to stop, which she complied with after a few minutes and Ariana sighed, resting her left cheek on her young mothers' small breasts.

"Mommy, thank you for looking after me, and loving me...-!"

"You're all mine now, so no backsies!" she replied, cuddling her girl. "But don't tell Fleur any of this, or she'll be jealous if she knew you had been all over me, and monopolising my bed!"

"That's scandalous talk mother!" she declared. "I will find my very own girlfriend when I am older like you... again!" she said, mater-of-fact.

Hope laughed; pleased her – daughter was so clever; it made for better jokes, and more teasing.

She had to struggle not to fall back to sleep as she climbed out of bed stark naked and carrying Ariana to her bed, which was the other side of the room and plonked her down on it, yawning.