Secrets and Revelations

Harry had only just entered the castle when a voice made him cringe and ruined his previous good mood. "Don't move Harry" If you won't do it willingly I'll force you to unseal the newspaper room if I have too," the old man said from the stairs with his wand pointed at him. "I cannot let you ruin my plans..."

Harry rolled his eyes. "Nope... I don't think I'll agree to that. After all, didn't you get the memo? I'm the hero in training, and doing that would be bad hero-practice, I could lose my permit."

"Don't play games with me Harry," he said angrily. "You will do as I say. I am the Headmaster!"

"Then act like it!" Harry suddenly hissed out startling the old man. "A real Headmaster would protect his students so don't give me any of your crap!" he spat out in disgust.

"Harry, what I do is for your own good!" the old man preached while raising his wand. "I'll have to reveal your secret to the whole school. I'm sure the Durmstrang boys would like to know you're really a girl!" he said smugly only for them to be startled by a mass of gasps and looking over at the Great Hall doors, they were now open with nearly half the school standing and watching, having heard.

However, Dumbledore gave them no thought as he continued to swipe his wand. However, 'Harry' just said one word.

"Dobby...!"

"YOU SHALL NOT HARM, MASTER!" the little elf roared as he appeared in a whip crack of sound and blast Dumbledore into the far wall with a crack he was knocked out cold.

"Good job Dobby," he said before quickly fleeing with a gesture Dobby left too.

Harry was quick in getting to the Frontier, and entered Hermione's office closing the door and taking a seat as she and McGonagall were there mulling over some last minute notes. They looked at him in concern as he tried to keep his breathing under control.

"I just had Dobby attack Dumbledore!" was the first thing he said shocking them. "He was knocked out in one shot. The old man might have compromised my secret just to keep his. I'm not sure what people's reactions were. I think Dobby and I hurting Dumbledore drove that from their minds for a while. The old man had gone to attack me. He's blimin crazy! Everything truly starts now. There is no going back as Dumbledore is naive, not stupid."

"Was the mental illusion compromised?" McGonagall was quick to ask in concern as she had finally figured out that Harry and Hermione had been planning a coupe, for a while now, waiting for that perfect moment to strike, and Dumbledore set himself up for it just as they knew he would.

"I'm not sure, but this is Dumbledore," Harry said while cringing. "Even the Slytherins would believe him with the way he was acting. All it takes is one person to believe and to keep talking about it for others to follow suit, and with the amount of worshipers he has at this school that's more than enough to break my secret wide open. And as I said, with the way he was towards me, even his haters would believe him! He even threatened me with the filthy Durmstrang filth! But maybe it's better this way..." he suggested in thought. "There was always the chance that I would magically exhaust myself during the first task enough to drop my guise, but this way I could control everything."

"W-why don't you then?" Hermione suggested while shrugging. "Since Dumbledore has potentially screwed this thing up. It's an opportunity to do what you always wanted and stop hiding the truth of who you are just because that old basket case thought it was some kind of clever plot when it was just a load of sexist bull."

Harry looked down at his hands while smiling as he thought about what Hermione said and nodded, his eyes closed tight. Hope opened her eyes and looked up to see Hermione and McGonagall giving her reassuring smiles.