In Justice, we don't want Secrets

"Where's that little Potter brat?" Cornelius Fudge screeched as he entered the Hogwarts Entrance Hall, purple faced with rage. He was shocked straight away as he had a microphone shoved in his face by a blonde haired girl while a red haired girl snapped away rapidly with a camera blinding him with the flash. Amelia Bones was in a similar state as she had accompanied him for her own reasons, not that she would tell him what they were; he didn't much care anyway.

"Mr. Fudge!" the blonde haired girl cried out as Harry watched from the stairs rolling his eyes as Luna and Ginny had their fun. "Luna Lovegood, Hogwarts Frontier. Is it true that you've allowed evil soul sucking monsters to stalk Hogwarts to capture a man who was never legally imprisoned?"

"No comment!" he called out automatically before looking at both girls smugly. "And I won't answer questions thrown out by children. You shouldn't poke your noses where they are not welcome!"

Luna and Ginny just turned their attention to the woman. "Amelia Bones, head of the Law Enforcement Office. I'm Luna Lovegood of the Hogwarts Frontier. Do you have anything to say on this matter? Are you going to stand by and show that our world favours money over justice and integrity?" she asked just as another news reporter exited the Great Hall. She looked over in surprise to see her aunt.

"Of-of course not," Amelia answered. "I've not actually heard of these accusations until now. I'm here personally to speak with Mr. Potter on the matter. It seems to me that my department shall be petitioning to give Mr. Black fair trial. However, we shall not be trying Mr. Hagrid, as I would like to state now that the Department of Law Enforcement was not made aware of such 'crimes'. I would like to state that Mr. Hagrid is lawfully allowed to finish his school education! And he is furthermore allowed to obtain a new wand!"

"That's kind of you," Harry interrupted. "Susie speaks highly of you," he added with a smile over at the blushing girl. "We may be young, but we are not stupid, and we report the facts as we see them. It would probably be a favourable thing to grant Sirius a trail. After all, the people do like those who fight for justice-like great heroes of the past such as Merlin for example!" he said smilingly as Fudge had been about to speak he stopped: a look of thought and greed on his face.

"Yes, yes, of course," Fudge interrupted smilingly as he turned a one eighty. "I was going to say that we have decided that we shall give Mr. Black his fair trial. And-and... of course your reporters are permitted Mr. Potter!"

"I figured that's what a smart guy like you would be here for," Harry agreed laughingly as Fudge muttered about stuff to do and quickly left while looking clueless.

Amelia just watched Fudge go for a moment before commenting. "Yes, he really is that stupid."

Harry laughed shaking his head. "Well, ma'am, would you like to come to my office? Susie, you can come if you want, but this is still, Luna and Ginny's story."

"T-that's okay, these stories would give me a headache," she replied as she hurried over and Harry led the way. It was an interesting interview, and by the time the others had left Harry felt drained dry and exhausted.

"Harry," Hermione said several minutes after the others left as she entered his office just looking at him floppy in his chair. "Hagrid wants you to meet him tonight at midnight with your cloak. Though, if you ask me, I think you shouldn't go, but the way it was said suggests first task. Though, why he told Ron to tell you... I went and asked Hagrid about that and he apparently didn't know you aren't talking to him. I swear Hagrid needs to open his eyes and ears more. I had to give him a copy of the Frontier because he hadn't got one. He was pretty shocked I can tell you."

Harry snorted in good humour. "If he's pleased or shocked with that, wait until Saturday's paper when he finds out he's not only allowed a new wand, but to finish school too. Though, if I have my way the Ministry will compensate him too," he said rolling his eyes. "But this telling me the first task thing seems suspicious to me, so I suppose I'll go and check it out."