Secret Days

It was several weeks later, nearing the end of term in July that everything was different, and the Commonwealth was invited to the Wizengamot within the ministry to supposedly discuss terms of surrender.

They knew it was a trap, but whose trap was it really? It confused Tabitha. She had a headache just trying to keep up with the mess of traps as she walked into the chambers beside Hope.

Hope annoyingly kept her on very short reigns, but at the same time Tabitha liked being submissive to Hope. She got off on it and if she was lucky got to have her bare butt or pussy spanked, sometimes painfully hard which made her too horny sometimes that she wanted to hump any girl in the vicinity-well cute girl as she had standards-.

Well she had at least been given her wand back. It was odd how no one would trust her except for Hope. Hope was supposed to be her archenemy not her 'buddy' and certainly not the girl who spanked her with her being more than willing, but eager to the point where Tabitha begged for her butt to be slapped by the beautiful hero girl.

It was annoying that she realised that Hope was her best friend; she had a best friend. That was something she had never had before, and it was odd, and annoying, more annoying since Hope's friends didn't try to ostracise her, but some were nice to her, and others tried to be, or at least weren't hostile because they cared about Hope's feelings. That was annoying because it made her feel bad; feeling sometimes sucked, but she still enjoyed the positive feelings now she could once more.

The wizengamot was in full attendance with Dumbledore at its helm looking smug as smug could be.

"Stupid smug old bastard!" Tabitha hissed under her breath, and looking around the hall, none of the chairs were free. Hope shot her a grin as she heard her, and she blushed lightly.

"Ah, now all of... or at least some of the accused are here, let this trial begin!" Dumbledore announced happily as the doors behind them slammed shut with a boom, locking with wards.

Hope frowned as she handed over twenty pounds to Tabitha. "I really gave them too much credit. I at least thought the old nut case would 'humour' us first out of some morbid curiosity!"

"I've known him for over half a century!" she replied smugly as she placed the cash away with plans to buy some of her favourite snacks. "You've pissed him off too much, and you've grown way out of his power. I bet he thinks speed is of the essence... for the Greater Good and all that mumbo jumbo."

"Shut up girl!" one of Dumbledore's flunkies roared down at her. She flicked her wrist, wand in hand and he grabbed at his throat suffocating under her magic.

"Mind your manners minion!" she retorted, bored as her cold black eyes were now a solid green as she had practiced calming the dark magiks so she could look normal in public because her black eyes were creeping people out. So her skin had more colour and no veins showing, but that didn't mean she had lost any of her power. In fact, she felt stronger than ever, not having to hide who she was anymore, which wasted energy and magical power.

"Don't you know-?" she asked whimsically. "Minions should be seen, but never heard unless spoken too, but then again, sometimes an ignorant fool like you shouldn't be seen either!"

"Enough Riddle...!" Albus Dumbledore roared out, and she shrugged and let him breath as many people drew wand. Dumbledore was looking wary as he took count of the wizards and witches in long black coats with large hoods up hiding their faces in shadow with commonwealth badges on their chests. "You will all be charged with multiple counts of treason, murder, and kidnappings, so you will tell me where Ariana is now, Potter!"

"I think not, Mr. Dumbledore-."

Hope trailed off as they all felt the oppressive cold from the monstrous ghouls: dementors, fifty of them flooding into the room. The cold penetrated and they hadn't just affected the commonwealth but wizengamot too.

"Wow, who you gonna call?!" Hope asked in amusement.

"Ghostbusters...!" Hermione declared in glee as she stood the other side of Hope and held a large disc like two saucers on top of each other, like a Frisbee. She threw the disc into the dementors' ranks and it pulsed with silvery white light. The dementors' screamed in terror as the patronus light burnt into them,

The disc span at speed attached to a white gauntlet on Hermione's right arm with a silvery thread of light. The disc span with a whooshing sound, lighting the hall up brilliantly, and was shadowing everything in spectacular fashion. The dementors tried to flee. It was like a hurricane that only affected the ghouls, and started sucking them up, down the thread of light, making bulges, and into the gauntlet, bleeping with each one captured.

Then as fast as it happened it was over. The dementors had all been captured. Hermione made one little tugging motion and the disc flew back to her hand. She then connected it to her gauntlet and looked so very smug, and Tabitha loath to admit it but that girl deserved to be smug because that was awesome, so she was pleased she had switched sides because that move looked like it hurt.

"Now that was awesome!" Ginny said as she had her camera snapping away pictures. "If we weren't about to defeat the ministry those pictures would be on the front page of the Frontier mocking them!"

"Maybe the Quibbler could use them for an article on who to call if they have dementor troubles?" Luna suggested with a corky smile.

"Okay, back of tangent," Hope interrupted while the wizengamot stared at Hermione in horror as she pressed some buttons and the disc lit up in a rainbow of colours before it burst with light and thousands of multi coloured pyre flies burst out screaming in glee, hundreds of emotions filled the room before they all faded through the walls and ceiling, fading away to nothing.

"That was creepy!" Tabitha commented.

"Hermione...!" Hope reprimanded the sheepish girl with a sigh. "I said to destroy the dementors and set the souls free after we've finished here."

"I'm sorry!" she replied. "I really couldn't help myself. I was dying to know whether it would work the way you wanted it too when I found your unfinished work and finished it. It worked better than I ever imagined, and people say I'm a genius."

"Umm, thanks-."

"Enough of this you silly little girl's...!" Albus screamed out in anger, making some of his people jump. "Neither of you hold a candle to the genius of real wizards! You should both bow out and become obedient little wives-!"

Hope and Tabitha had exploded with power, shutting him up. Tabitha went back to her black eyed look and Hope's green had an unearthly glow in the pixilation. It was a sign that two witches within the chamber were far from weaklings, but S class powerhouses with genius level IQ's.

"No more playing games it is then Mr. Dumbledore!" Hope said, raising her wand, others joining her and Tabitha.

The lead man wearing the long coats stepped forward, pulling his hood down to reveal Alberforth Dumbledore as his power hummed to the forefront, wand in hand as others lowered hoods, including Alastor Moody with a special designed eye patch. Kallen and Asuka had left the ICW to join Hope in building the new Unified Commonwealth, standing to the side, wands drawn. They all wore black body armour under their coats similar to the muggle military.

"Now Albus, its time you were ended once and for all for what you have brought upon us all!" Alberforth hissed out venomously.

"Aurors...!" Dumbledore roared out smugly.