The Ministry Knows No Secrets

Hope left her office and travelled down the stairs and passed all of her busy worker bunnies knowing that they fear Hermione too much to let her help out. Therefore she exited the Frontier through a faster access tunnel she liked to call a secret passageway, and travelled out into the main halls and took a stroll through the corridors to where she could find Fleur near the Entrance Hall in the French schools likely (in terms of physics extremely dangerous) altered-dimension carriage.

It took her barely anytime to reach the Entrance Hall where she was met by raised voices. She looked around in surprised to see a fair few students watching something with looks of fear and apprehension.

Hope frowned as she moved around some students to the front to see that it was Dumbledore, and he was back as they knew he wouldn't let his sacking go that easily. He was in the school with Fudge, some ugly toad woman (she looked like it was Christmas she was that smug-Hope knew she would have to destroy the woman), and what was undoubtedly several aurors. They were facing off against McGonagall, Flitwick, Sprout, Hagrid, Maxime, Amelia and a few other teachers.

"Hey... if it isn't hippi-dore, trespassing again!" Hope commented with an upbeat chime to gain their attention. She obviously needed to know what's going on to counter it, and through them all out. It just seemed that the ministry wanted to be their enemy sooner rather than later, but that was fine by her.

"This is my school, Hope," the old man said as he smiled at her. "I've come with the minister's support, and the support of the Law Enforcement Department!" he said smugly gesturing the aurors, some of which looked as if they didn't want to be doing whatever it was Dumbledore was doing.

"I see," Hope commented breezily as she watched a few of her photographers taking pictures. "So you had Madam Bones fired to suit your own sick and twisted pleasure," she stated with a wide grin. "And I thought that Minister Fudge wanted my backing and support in the upcoming elections, but it seems I was very much mistaken," she said with a sigh while looking disappointed, and hide her pleasure as Fudge grimaced.

However, Fudge didn't stay down. "Now Mr. Potter, Dumbledore has told me all about your tricks, and that you're trying to manipulate me into siding with you."

She only raised an amused eyebrow. "How intriguing that you call me out for the very thing the old man is doing to you right now!" she commented, which caused him to frown but he missed Dumbledore glaring at her. "Did he say Greater Good this, Greater Good that; she's gone dark this, that, and whatever with his eyes twinkling all the while raping your mind so he could say just the right things to get your support!

"Maybe he even, while beating around the bush reminded you that he helped you become minister, and about all of the advice he had so kindly given you during your career; about how kind and helpful he had been to you! Who do you think the real minister of magic is? You or maybe, just maybe the old man that tells you what to do!?"

Fudge grimaced and turned to look at Dumbledore while the old man looked uncomfortable as Hope knew she struck all the nails on the head with that. "Albus-!" he whispered as if he had only just seen him for the first time and he looked confused.

"Do not heed her foolishness Cornelius!" he quickly replied. "She is only a little girl and doesn't know anything of worth!"

"Oh, but I know my power!" she replied while she pulled the ex-head of the auror department closer to her while grinning at the confused woman. "Amelia Bones, Minister of Magic, has a much better ring to it anyway!" Hope tried out nodding with her grin turning positively cruel as she turned back to Fudge while he paled and started to look concerned as he knew she could beat him in the elections, especially with Hope Potter's support and the support of her newspaper, which was growing in popularity.