Do Dragons have Secrets?

"I want to go first!" Hope said snappily as that filth Krum went to dig out a dragon from the velvet bag that Bagman guy was holding while she was in a huge marque with the other champions waiting to do battle or whatever.

She wasn't wearing battle robes like the others but full muggle greens and browns camouflage combat gear with her combed back nicely and a camouflage bandana on her head with different shades of green striping her face at a slant, and some stylish black leather combat boots with charms for comfort and to protect her feet from getting sore or getting wet.

"Don't you know it's always awesomeness before little pricks like you?" she demanded coldly as she twitched to break his nose.

"Your stupid mind trick does not fool me girl!" he spat out smugly. "Maybe I'll have some fun with you after!" he laughed as he pulled out the Scottish Grey dragon.

Hope smirked as she stopped either Cedric (as he actually believed Dumbledore when he blabbed, but hadn't really spoken about it) or Fleur from pummelling him by grabbing their arms and looking smugger than Smugman protector of Smugness City.

"Victor," she tutted with a positively cruel grin that made him pale slightly as he wasn't completely stupid and even though she was to him, just a girl; he knew she was dangerous. "Did you know that some dragons are mammals, and warm blooded while others are reptiles and cold blooded?" she asked sweetly.

He looked at her in confusion. "So! What is that supposed to mean?!" he demanded heatedly. 1

She smiled while the others looked confused while Bagman gulped as ignored the fact that Harry Potter was not really a boy. He knew he-she was not someone to cross though, kid or not, he was not that stupid so chose never to mention it.

"She's very chatty!" Hope said breezily, which caused him to look sick for a moment as he realised what she implied, but then she continued. "And I just happened to show her a picture of the four of us on the front page of my paper. I told her how grateful I would be if she considered you a snack. Now normally she would be the less hostile, obviously or you wouldn't have picked her toy, and she would certainly be the lease dangerous of the dragons... but since it's you... have fun," she laughed while Fleur snickered and Cedric bit his lower lip while Krum's face drained of what little blood remained.

"You will pay for this girl!" he hissed as he threw the dragon toy away before stalking off to sulk in a corner to worry by himself.

"Go ahead Fleur," Hope said smilingly. "Just make sure you don't get the Horntail, she can be a right grumpy bitch!"

Fleur smiled as she dug in and pulled out the Chinese Fireball looking relieved while Hope turned to Cedric as he looked sick and gestured for her to go next, kind of gentleman like. It seriously looked like he actually found out about the dragons too. She didn't know that Hufflepuff's could or would cheat.

"Flip a coin, loser gets the Horntail," Hope said before he could react, a sickle spinning in the air and she snatched it back before he could think straight. "Tails," she called as she caught it sighing. "Bloody heads," she complained. "Well, hand it over... umm... what's your name again?"

The man sighed sadly as Hope messed with his head. He didn't tell her again as he gave the two Hogwarts Champions their toys while wondering whether he would see one of the champions getting eaten.

"You could have taken the other one you know," Fleur gently reprimanded Hope as they sat together at the back of the tent when Bagman interrupted.

"So... umm... Potter do you know how you'll..."

"Competition organizers and judges aren't allowed to place bets," she replied flatly. "If you had any sense you would inform your bookie that the bet isn't legal and get your money back!" she said which made him quickly flee before he got into trouble. She turned to Fleur while looking super smug and adorable. "Now he knows I have dirt on him... or at least thinks I do. Let's hope my friend kills Krum."