There is no Secret with the Mental Old Man

It had been amazingly easy to mess with Albus Dumbledore, and amazingly funny as he 'intercepted' abusive howlers. Hope just watched laughing as Dumbledore and his minions 'captured' another howler. However, even she was surprised as loads of fireworks blasted off from the owlary and exploded over the Durmstrang ship as if they were under attack, which by 'destroying' Dumbledore they were. It was an amazing sight and made Hope and her friends laugh more as they could just about see boys running around on deck like headless chickens.

However, Dumbledore was running out of distractions so Hope, Hermione, Ginny, Blaize, Tracey, and Daphne were only too eager to go and distract them some more just as the French school arrived with their head teacher to assist in keeping the old man's attention occupied.

"Well, if it isn't my evil headmaster and his marry band of worshipers!" Hope said with a smug smirk on her lips.

"Potter...!" Ron spat out angrily. "You should just give up now Harry!" he hissed while Snape glared at him, probably for getting the first insults in. Though, that really couldn't be considered an insult as anything by that guy was lame.

However, Hope was startled as she looked herself over. "Ah... I didn't drop the mental illusions," she said smilingly. "It shows how much control Dumbledore has over them. He must have been trying to undo his mess up," she said quietly to her friends.

"Figured it wasn't in the best interest of his plots," Hermione snorted out quietly. "Hmm... it just leaves me to wonder whether anyone else will see through the mind illusions."

"Mr. Dumbledore," Hope said with a polite smile that promised her wrath. "You are right now only attacking school owls, which is your right as headmaster-for some weird reason, so I guess I'll have to start writing animal cruelty laws to protect them," she began completely ignoring Ron. "However, if you touch one feather on Frontier birds I will have you arrested as they are privately owned by Fairytale! If you wish to make a big deal out of this then go ahead, but we WILL stand in the way of anyone daring to think they can harm any girl on our school grounds and even outside them. That is our duty as decent and honest human beings!"

Dumbledore tried not to glare, but his brow twitched as he tried to keep smiling while his little Gryffindor gang glared and muttered threats for disobeying the old man. "I'm afraid that while they're in this school I can do as I please. After all I have ordered your paper shut down."

"Trying to control the media now Dumbledore!" Maxime interrupted glaring at the old man. "From what I know, the Frontier newspaper is the only paper in Brittan that doesn't print crap, lies, and half-truths! Yet it is written by child... I mean teenagers with more integrity than you!"

"Stay out of this!" he commanded with a glare before turning back to Hope. "You will shut down the presses right now. If I see one of your bird's leave the castle I will shot it down with force and you and all of your pathetic little friends will be in detention with Professor Snape until the end of your Hogwarts careers, and I'll expel the Slytherins!"

Hope couldn't help but laugh. "Don't try to exceed your authority Mr. Dumbledore!"

"Dumbledore's authority is absolute!" Ron hissed out, again getting Snape's glare for interrupting his snarky comment.

"Shut up Ron you idiot!" Ginny interrupted glaring at him. "Dumbledore can be over ridden by the other three Heads of House, or even by the board of governors, sponsors and funders of the school."

"And as heads of houses we've voted to keep the Frontier," McGonagall interrupted as she marched out of the castle with Sprout and Flitwick. "Plus Albus we're giving you a warning. If you so much as touch a private owl again that doesn't belong to you personally, and that includes school owned owls we'll suspend you from Hogwarts pending an evaluation of your mental health!"