The Secret of the Invaders Invaded

Miles away in London the Ministry of Magic had been preparing to use every last ounce of force to attack Hogwarts and force the disobedient fools back under their control, and they had no doubt they were going to win with Albus Dumbledore in the lead.

However, their belief in victory was short-lived when their wards collapsed from the inside out. Aberforth Dumbledore had been a smart and cunning man. He had once been offered a position with a secret muggle-born 'terror' organization that fought from the shadows during the time of Voldemort, and killed off many purebloods that the ministry and Dumbledore cited as murder while letting pure blood murderers get away without punishment.

He wouldn't have really called them terrorist himself, more like freedom fighters, or rebels with a noble cause, even more, so now they had backing from Fairytale to be her Black Ops.

However, he refused at that time. They did take in purebloods and half-bloods too because they weren't racists. They had been formed as an espionage outfit that had got good at quick take-downs of wards and barriers to take down and kill off or even capture to torture or magic information from Death Eaters as should have been done in times of terror or war.

The Death Eaters didn't abide by normal 'rules'. They saw it as war against the free, and against muggles who most times had no defence (as they didn't know they were at 'war') and wizards couldn't care less. However, Albus stood in the way of ever seeking justice. That was why they were out, stalking known Death Eater's, killing them when the need arose, which was too often, sometimes saving muggle women and even muggle children from becoming victims of too many of the foulest crimes that made them barbaric.

After Voldemort had been defeated, and the Death Eater's cried 'we were forced-imperious' the outfit had gone quiet, lying low, and waiting, making families for themselves and building their forces as they knew that they were only in the calm before the storm.

They had recently seen what was going on, and that finally the pure blood ideology was being forced from any real power, so once Aberforth went to them with the will to kill his own brother they were recalled, and they were eager to fight so that their families could have a future worth enjoying in the magical world, and that Albus Dumbledore would finally be dethroned.

It was just a bonus that they interrupted the final briefing on the Order and Ministries attack on the school, which would have brought with it war with the ICW, and EMA, which wouldn't have been nice as there were many countries who had adapted to the changing world that would send forces only too eager to help the New Commonwealth.

So they caught the ministry with their pants around their ankles, and they weren't kind in the spells they chose to attack with. It was mayhem and bedlam, mortar and marble flying as they were blown up with magic.

Aberforth Dumbledore had shaven and washed, neat and clean as he once remembered from when he was young and cared, now he showed that once more. He had a trimmed white beard, and shortcut white hair from age. He was dressed in dragon hide leather armour with a black robe over it, left opened. He faced his brother, Albus wearing his usual purple robes with gold stars and moons with half-moon spectacles, and mind raping blue eyes that showed he had no common decency for privacy.

They both had wands drawn as they ignored the fighting around them as aurors and other ministry employees fought; many aurors and employees turning on the ministry, showing that they really worked for the commonwealth. They knew they had too. The ministry and Albus Dumbledore were crazy, and they were afraid, but given a new place to stand and fight they grabbed it with everything they had and shook hands as they sided with brothers and sister, magic unified.