Her Crushing was not a Secret

Hope led both Fleur and Gabrielle up to the school after second task, which hadn't actually be scored because of the short battle with Durmstrang, but luckily they were all gone now.

She had still been wearing her water gear but startled, Fleur and Gabrielle as she clicked her fingers when a white and blue matching coat poofed onto her with a high collar down to her ankles, and cute rubber half boots to match.

She grinned with her teeth bared in a way that made her primal and sexier than just her outfit, making them both quiver with darkened eyes. Hope grinned a little wider as she removed her gloves and placed them in her pocket before she offered her right hand to Fleur, which she took linking their fingers.

However, Hope was surprised as Gabrielle quickly took her free arm and hand smiling impishly, but Fleur didn't complain so Hope didn't mind and offered the cute younger and flatter girl a smile of her own somehow making the girl swoon in delight. She was Fleur's younger sister after all so maybe she had been told so much about Hope that she had already entered crush-mode before they met, but it would be nice getting to know a member of her girlfriend's family.

Fleur had already climbed into a robe and dried off so she was warm, and Gabrielle, Astoria and Cho had been warmed up, dried and cleaned with some magic, and Cedric had put his robe back on as they all walked in a large group back into the school.

The Great Hall was quite the uproar of fun and games, and music as Hope and friends got to the hall, finding a table and sitting at it with each other as drinks were brought around on little floating trays, and food was waiting buffet style on the side tables.

"T-this parties so much fun, huh, Gabby?" Hope asked nervously as she looked to the younger girl to see her was sitting so close and was just staring at her with these magnificent blue eyes while her veela power was blasting away seemingly affecting girls only as they were making fools of themselves to try getting the younger girls attention.

Hope had not long found out that a veela could really control their power to male or female and even lower the intensity if they concentrated. Gabrielle must have been subconsciously trying to attract Hope's undivided attention. Though, it was working in that Hope noticed, she didn't act on it and brushed it aside as she had had quite a bit of practice when Fleur tried that on her in her cheekiness, especially when she admitted to knowing Hope's secret.

"Oh, yes it is, Hope," Gabrielle whimpered with dreamy eyes as she almost forgot to reply as she was content to stare into Hope's smoulderingly sexy emerald coloured orbs looking into her powerful spirit.

"Gabrielle!" Fleur suddenly reprimanded, startling her sister and most of the pull disappeared in seconds. The younger blonde veela's face went through several shades of red as she realised what she was doing. "That is much better. You should calm your hormones; you are still young, silly."

"Sorry," she replied glad that it was only girls at their table as the boys had gone off with their girls and whatnot, embarrassed before leaning over to her sister.

"But she is so wonderful!" she whispered too loud as everyone at the table could still hear her, and she was leaning over Hope, pushing herself up against her 'accidently' so it was obvious she wanted her to hear her. "I like the way she smells, her eyes, her smile, and everything. She's so fit and strong and beautiful and-and did I mention wonderful?"

Hope couldn't help but blush as she pretended she didn't hear anything. "Umm," she mumbled as Gabrielle reluctantly pulled back from 'whispering' to her sister, and turned her attention to where Hermione was snickering and the other girls were trying to suppress their snickers but not doing a very good job.