The Secrets in the Naughty Girls

Tabitha woke later in a bedroom, chained to the bed with shackles around her small wrists and ankles. She tried struggling, but it was no good. She was stuck, wandless, and worse of all; someone had dressed her in pink pyjamas with adorable cute, fluffy white bunnies on them.

"Oh, morning sleepyhead...!" Hope chimed with a wide grin as she was sitting in her new school uniform on the end of the bed tying her shoelaces. "Sorry I can't stay and hang out, but my girlfriend said she would keep you occupied until I get back from classes since you seem so tied up at the moment!" she punned as there was a knock on the door.

Hope finished her laces, hopped off the bed, and opened the door and smiled as Fleur was the other side. She invited her in and gave her a long, lingering kiss on her lips, sucking her tongue into her mouth before pulling back with a small sigh.

"Are you sure you don't mind babysitting my evil little sister?" she asked. "She was okay last night being watched by Hermione because she never woke up."

"Everything will be perfectly fine my love!" Fleur replied with a wide loving, and hungry smile. "You promised as long as I do not kill her or permanently harm her that I could do whatever I want to her. I was thinking that I would practice on her what she enjoyed doing to innocent people, just so she understands what it would feel like."

Tabitha gulped as she looked at the blonde beauty before steeling herself for a tough few hours until her archenemy returned, maybe to torture her herself. A few years ago she would have laughed at the thought of the girl (pretending to be a boy because of Dumbledore) stooping so low as to torture her enemies, but seeing she was actually beating the ministry and Order without so much as one life lost yet, she was impressed, and scared of that kind of power.

Hope smiled and kissed her girlfriends soft lips. "I expect her to be sobbing when I return!" she said, hugging her girl and squeezing her butt before looking to Tabitha. "You're lucky I'm a girl, so no stupid boys allowed to help teach you to be a good girl, but I have lots of lovely girl friends," she said, shrugging as she left the room and Fleur grinned as she stroked her fingers through the ex-Dark Lords hair and over her cheeks with a dark grin as she drew her wand, Tabitha gulped.

"Rictusempra"

Tabitha Fate Riddle squealed in laughter, squirming on the bed, tugging at her shackles, and wheezing for breath with tears trailing from her eyes. She had never imagined begging anyone to stop using such a babyish spell on her. Then she had never imagined Potter would beat her, let alone capture her as a fourteen year old girl again, so there was precedence for huge surprises.

Hope was happy that she managed to get the nice Professor Sinatra to babysit Ariana while she went to classes, as the dark skinned teacher hadn't anything to do that day as most of her classes were at night, as the astronomy teacher. Hope had promised to get back to classes since the tournament was finally over and paid Sinatra with some books and stuff from the muggle world to help with her classes as they were far ahead of magical people in astronomy as they had actually gone into space.

McGonagall wouldn't stop nagging her about the classes she was missing. She had asked Jeanie to babysit but she said 'no', expecting it to be a wish, and she had already had some fun with Ginny, Luna, and Daphne, as it wasn't that hard to get Daphne to agree with Ginny and Luna under a few conditions that Hope had to pay at a later date. Daphne was really that loyal, it was nice to have a close friend like that, and Ginny and Luna, though very loyal were getting a bit kinky.

"Hey Hope!" she was interrupted in her trek to class and thoughts of her friends, by a close friend, Tracey Davis looking edible as she skipped over from behind and cuddle-held her right arm while Daphne just took her left in a more lady like manner, both linking their fingers through hers to hold hands.

"You're running late too. Daph and I were up late with Astoria, Ginny, Luna... and well some other girls. We got Angelina from Gryffindor to let us all use the girl's prefect baths for some nice soaking, and we had drinks and snacks and played silly games. I know you have your new pet to play with, but you could have come along. And Hermione didn't come either, so what was she up too?"

"It was to celebrate your victory!" Daphne agreed.

"Hermione was babysitting my evil little sister," Hope said sheepishly. "And babysitting my newly acquired daughter," she added, smiling nervously while blushing bright red in the cheeks. "Sorry, I know, but I went to well, Fleur's room to celebrate with her, and we well-." Her cheeks darkened while both of her friends stared at her and smirked knowingly as it was obvious what was left unsaid.

"Wow!" Tracey said in glee for her friend. "Was it good...? Was she good to you?"

"Of course!" she quickly agreed with a dreamy smile. "And I got Fleur to babysit Tabby for me this morning while I'm in classes."

"That is... I still can barely believe it!" Daphne said with a head shake. "Voldemort was actually a girl, and because of the ritual he reversed all of his tricks, and turned herself into a teen again!"

Hope shrugged impishly. "I know... it must seem weird that I want to give her a chance to repent for all of the stuff she did while angry with the world that had forsaken her. The way the world was before I started changing it, nobody cared to help a little orphan girl. If anything, Dumbledore and the teachers made things harder in the beginning until she got smart and started playing with the world the way they did.

"It's kind of sad when you think about it. Then normally Dumbledore tries to come along and be the hero, and the world loves him for it not realising that he created the villain in the first place. It's a shame that he escaped his brother during the ministry invasion. I've spoken with the goblins through Dobby, and they're tracking the rebels down for me as they've gone underground. I want them to join the Commonwealth fully. They have talents that we could utilise, and we have finances to support them further and hopefully stop dickheads like Dumbledore returning to our world-."

"Well here's class!" Tracey interrupted with a small smile as they stopped outside transfiguration. "I guess the world isn't going to suddenly get normal again anytime soon, but I think I like it like that!"

Hope returned to her room later that day after classes to find that Tabitha was still in her PJ's on the bed but the chains had been removed. She was on her hands and knees, panting and sweating while Fleur was the other side of the room with a freaked out look on her face as she watched Tabitha squirming as she now stared longingly at Hope.

"Umm... yeah...!" Fleur said in relief as she hurried over to the door. "She's... a freak... and has been begging me to call for you to punish her! And yeah... as long as I get to run away because I don't have a clue what she means by all of this, she's all yours."

"Huh?" Hope asked as Fleur gave her a quick kiss and a 'good luck' before running away out of the room. Hope turned back to Tabitha to see she was licking her lips hungrily as her eyes roamed up and down Hope's delightfully uniformed body.

"I love the new uniforms!" the Dark Lady Tabitha commented. "Will you punish me now...? Put me over your lap and spank me with your bare hand? Will you pull down my jammies and teach me to never be a naughty girl again by slapping my bare arse!?" she asked hopefully.

Hope now realised what was freaking out Fleur, as Fleur wasn't into 'that' kind of thing as veela tended towards the affectionate side of things, contrary to what their allure abilities might make witches and wizards think, and her 'torture' was only a joke to scare the girl, and it turned out that maybe Tabitha had just liked that, wanting it herself. She should have probably spoken to that crackpot Black she had heard of, Bellatrix Black and gotten that from her and vice versa.

Hope shrugged and walked over to the bed. She was stressed out with classes being so boring, so she dumped her bookbag, and even Tabitha was surprised when she sat and pulled her over her lap. She stroked her hand over the firm bottom and slapped.

Tabitha squeaked at the sharp sensation, squirming, but she didn't try to leave, and took slap after slap eagerly begging for more as Hope pulled her jammy bottoms down below, showing her tight, pale bare bottom, and it was a great way to relieve the tension of returning to classes by giving the girl a lovely spanking. She wasn't against trying something new; at least once, within reason, and it was Fleur's fault for starting it with the freaky dark witch, but she would have to spank this soft, smooth, firm butt on a regular basis.