The Secrets of Durmstrang

Harry had two days of rest before the tournament on Saturday, and he was happy to take them as he walked through the school hall when a door opened. It was the defence class door, not quite startling him, and there stood that creepy guy with the x-ray eye. It's just lucky that Harry's-special charms prevented the stupid eye from seeing through him. Then he had actually gone out of his way and found some proper charms to stop the old ex-auror's eye that he had published a couple weeks ago, which pissed him off for a while.

"Potter...!" Mad-Eye Moody growled out. "Come in here for a moment. I want to ask ya something!"

"No thanks, you creep me the hell out," he answered to annoy the old creep. Harry had his suspicions about him. After all, the defence job was kind of shifty. "If you have something to speak to me about then go ahead! There aren't any paintings to tell Dumbledore!"

Moody laughed, throwing his head back. "Constant vigilance!" he roared out before he looked around and spoke. "Have you... do you know how to get through the first task?"

Harry just rolled his eyes. "Did you not know this rouses suspicion? After all, you as far as I know have nothing to gain from me winning. So I think it's none of your concern. Though, if you do want to help I would prefer you just tell me what the next task is... well if I didn't already know. After all that would have made life easier! Well, later Professor," he said before leaving the speechless Moody behind.

Harry wasn't sure where he was going next as he exited the main doors out into the cool morning air. He took in a deep breath as he wandered around and looked at the huge ship in the lake. He always had the impulse to blow it up. However, he chose to turn to the large carriage the French students lived it instead. How could it even fit them all? He would love to see inside; maybe he could get Fleur to give him a grand tour-.

"-Of her underwear draw!" he mumbled under his breath snickering before shaking his head clear as that was too naughty when they weren't even dating yet.

He shrugged. He hasn't anything better to do, and seeing Fleur would be nice, so he walked over and looked for a bell to ring. Someone had obviously forgotten to put one in so knocked with his hand seemed like the right thing to do and made a mental note to suggest the doorbell. However, he waited, and knocked for a good few minutes with no answer before he tried the door handle. It was surprisingly unlocked, so he pushed the door open and walked in without a second thought.

Harry dodged a spell, his eyes widening as the place, which was once elegant was now a battlefield as things blew up and girls screamed. He didn't even think as he blasted the first Durmstrang boy trying to rip off a French girl's top, and Harry didn't use a stunner but he was still knocked out in pain because the spell smashed him between the legs. Harry just left the girl to sob as he ran to another girl's aid and kicked the boy in the bullocks! He screamed as Harry grabbed his hair and slammed his face into a cabinet several times over and over, blood exploding all over before he was dropped to the floor bloodied and out cold.

Harry saw Maxime was unconscious as Kakaroff had his trousers and pants around his ankles trying to rip of a teenage French girl's uniform while she screamed and cried. Harry banished him into a wall before blasting him in the nuts with a bludgeoning hex before he turned and blasts his patronus charm out of the carriage with a message of help before breaking another boys jaw, shattering it as he saved Fleur from an attacker.

The Durmstrang boys realised they were being attacked from the other side after a moment and realised they were soon going to be outnumbered as Harry took out a few more with a blast of his carbon fibre wand.

"You filth...!" Harry roared out in anger. "Get out of my country you pieces of shit or I'll fucking kill you all!" he hissed out in anger as his power boomed through the hall flooding like an ocean leaking and overflowing with unrelenting rage.