Is There a Secret to Evil Schemes?

Hope used some secret passages to get back to her office before Hermione even knew she was late she snuck into the meeting room with its huge long table easily as it was so full with Hermione handing out assignments.

"Our primary goal is to ruin Dumbledore!" Hope suddenly interrupting standing up from where she had flopped down on the then blushing Cho Chang's lap as all the chairs had been taken, and there wasn't much space to stand either, and she needed to be up front, (Cho didn't mind as the small heroin was cute, soft and cuddly).

"Dumbledore may have been fired," she continued thoughtfully while a few girls giggled behind her, not that she noticed as Cho wasn't very discrete in checking her out, wondering whether Hope had some kind of power over girls more than Fleur had power over anyone.

However, Hope didn't seem to notice that she had some naughty attention from some of the silliest girls who admired her strength (as they were super-fangirls of hers) while she went on.

"But we have to keep the old man out of a job. At least at Hogwarts anyway!" she said with a little grin as she looked around and finally noticed her fangirls and gave them an extra smile as she moved just so to tease them a little for her own amusement.

"Unfortunately the old man still has mountains of supporters who will always accept his line of 'Greater Good', with capital G's!" she said, which made some laugh while she leaned over the table, smirking. "Then he has great power and doesn't realise that with great power comes great responsibility!" she added and only the muggleborn's got the reference and smiled. "He controls so much within the wizengamot, and even the International Confederation without them truly realising that he is manipulating them because they're obviously stupid.

"He will try using these powers and the powers of his more connected and wealthy supporters against us to try getting back into the school! He's down for now, but we need to keep him down without telling outright lies! If we don't Dumbledore could retake his position as Headmaster and this would be all for nothing and Fairytale could collapse if it hasn't gotten any headway!

"I also want Hermione to publish her review of Snape's 'teaching' and class, full spread and go in for the kill; no beating around the bush. If we can get rid of him before I control this school fully once the ministry drops funding under Dumbledore's say, trying to force us out; all the better for us and the student body.

"Also," she said with a small grin as she sat back on Cho's comfy lap and crossed her left leg over her right as she leaned back looking smug as she pulled Cho's arms around her waist like a seatbelt and she didn't seem to mind as they were friends as she had chosen her loyalty to do what was right, not what was easy, she wanted nothing to do with Dumbledore as she was clever; she was a Ravenclaw for a reason.

"From now on the paper is the Fairytale Frontier!" she said smugly as it was sooner than she expected, but that was fine by her. "We'll keep the logos as they are, but just move them about a little to represent the new format. This will be a statement telling Dumbledore, the ministry, and our future enemies that we are not just a stupid school newspaper run by foolish children, but we're a proper paper run by intelligent teenagers who know what's really happening in the world and aren't afraid to report it.

"I believe Dumbledore may have some investment or contacts in the Daily Prophet, so expect them to begin a large scale smear campaign against us, especially since we keep scooping them and getting exclusives. Now we've shown our allegiance is not with Dumbledore they will go on the attack, not realising that we're more powerful without that barmy old guy.

"Fred, George, and Hannah," she continued and collected a nod from the three of them before she continued. "I want to cut your usual comic strip to quarter of a page or less," she said, and they were all about to complain, but stopped at the cool look she gave them. "I want to start making a special Saturday edition of the paper containing a short comic book each week as a continuing series to amuse ourselves with. It can have jokes and be funny too.

"Maybe it could be about a... I don't know..." she muttered with a wicked grin that showed them all that she did know and they all quivered in fear. "Maybe it could be about a wizard and witch and their team that dress up in costumes to secretly fight the dark forces of Voldore the evil Dark Wizard who also has a 'secret' identity as their magical school's headmaster, called Professor Dumbmort?"

The whole conference room froze for a second before they all burst out laughing. "Not only does that sound funny, but it pokes fun at Dumbledore and V-V-Voldemort," Fred said wiping tears from his eyes. "Dumbledore did create Voldemort so it only fits they he's portrayed as the real villain! We can have Dumbmort blabbering about the 'Greater Good', and Voldore ranting about pureblood supremacy, and making it so over the top that it makes both Dumbledore and... V-Voldemort look like the raving lunatics they are!"

"Ahh... the fun of comic books," Hope said smirking. "But Dumbledore really does go on way over the top as if 'The Greater Good' was the answer to all of his evils," she said while giggling. "I figure that if we add extra incentives to... let's say buy our paper we'll steal Daily Prophet readers too..."

"B-buy...?" Hermione asked in surprise. "Will McGonagall let us sell the paper?" she asked curious like the others.

"It's not up to her anymore, but I suppose I'll ask anyway," she replied with a thoughtful shrug. "It doesn't matter. No matter what, I want papers sent out to every shop, and every official and business, except the Prophet of course as a free edition to get people in the know, with subscription forms in it, at the same price as the Prophet with a small hike up on Saturdays when the comic starts rolling out. The first edition of the charged paper will roll out Saturday evening with the one hundred percent exclusive cover of the tri-wizard tournament!"

"We're going to keep the Prophet away?" Cho said shyly in surprise as she was embarrassed drawing attention to being Hope's seat as her boss was relaxing back on her. "T-that way people will want our paper to read about it-and make more sales!"

"Exactly, Cho," Hope said smugly. "The Daily Prophet pissed me off by hiring low life losers like Rita Skeeter, but she's serving time for being an illegal animagus. She might have got off with a large fine if it was just that, but illegally entering people's homes was a bad move on her part. So I want to crush the Prophet. It will show them they don't mess with us."

"The Daily Prophets sales are already down since the Fairytale Frontier started," Luna commented with a smile as being Hope's seat look nice and hoped she got that chance next time. "My father owns the Quibbler and looked into it. He gets awfully nosy sometimes, and the Prophet has slandered his magazine a lot over the years. The Quibbler has never once claimed to be perfect fact as it is technically about conspiracy theories in the world, and things that even to the magical world are myths, legends or just rumours passed down over the years. The Prophet gets snarky and attacks people and magazines when it has a slow day.

"It's even attacked sports magazines. I believe father said about that that it's jealous the magazines commentary and reporting was so much better and more interesting. The Prophet attacks our paper at the moment subtly in case they angered the wrong people-they've been testing the waters, but with Dumbledore's support they'll come on strong, especially since us 'kids' have meddled into what was once their exclusive domain to deliver a better service and cost them a lot of money!"

Hope smirked with a soft evil chuckle. "It looks like we'll have to bring them down in flames... while they dish out childish insults we'll report on their insults cleverly, and mock them while at the same time being smart to have easy deniability that we're 'not' insulting them while criticising their bad taste to slander us."

"So we take the piss out of them but hide it enough so we can condemn them for doing that to us?" Ginny asked while laughing. "T-that's brilliant, Hope! Don't stoop to their level stoop lower while still standing above them."

"Okay," Hermione interrupted their 'evil' scheming with a wide 'evil' grin of her own. "We have a lot of work to do guys and not enough time to do it, but I want tomorrow's paper delivered by six o' clock in the morning, do you understand?"