Do Wards Dance? Shhhsss! It's a Secret!

It was getting late that Christmas afternoon and the girls needed to get ready for the evening party, and the boys went to do... well, boy things, as it didn't take them as long to change. Ginny and Hermione both got all of their stuff and joined Hope in her room where they would help each other get ready for the ball.

However, when Hermione admitted that she had agreed to go to the ball with Neville Longbottom she was the subject of quite some teasing, and she thought it was embarrassing being semi-dressed to naked in front of her friends while getting ready for her date. It was annoying a little, as both Ginny and Hope weren't anywhere near as self-conscious as they changed in front of her and each other with only a dusting of pink in their cheeks (and they enjoyed looking), but then they did both have really fit and nice soft bodies.

Fleur was wearing a beautiful silvery white dress with a nice pair of shoes, her dress accentuating her curves and hanging down to her knees. She felt nervous as she waited in the Entrance Hall next to other arriving couples and girls or boys waiting on their dates.

However, she felt that she was the luckiest with the most beautiful girlfriend with a beautiful mind and body. It was difficult to come by a girl with all of Hope's amazing qualities, so she felt pleased she had put a claim in before anyone else did, and it was nice having a girlfriend, and even more so because she was English, and had such a cute accent.

It was with that last thought that her heart was caught in her throat as she looked to the stairs leading down to the hall. Hope stood their blushing as she looked down, her crimson dress hung half way up her thighs and hugging her curves in all the right ways with spaghetti straps. She was wearing some red pumps and an expensive and dainty looking watch around her left wrist with a silver locket Fleur had bought her for Christmas around her neck with a cute picture of them Ginny took.

Hope's hair was tied up, twisted around the back with crinkled ends and a red ribbon around the base of her neck with multi-coloured extensions neatly ringed in her hair over her shoulder looking perfectly natural. She didn't have on much makeup, but her lips were a plump red with a slight sparkle from her lip gloss.

She smiled down as the people who really saw her stared with mouths wide open while others didn't pay 'him' any attention. She walked down the stairs slowly, moving her hips like she had practiced with Hermione and Ginny, and though Hermione didn't react too much, Ginny couldn't look away so she knew she was doing it right.

Reaching the last step, Fleur walked over looking nervous as they held hands, smiling they kissed, but for a second before pulling back, smiling at each other.

"You look," Fleur began with a quiver to her voice. "I don't know whether I'll be able to keep my hands to myself."

Hope just smiled a little wider as she leaned forward a little letting Fleur get a better view of her tiny cleavage. "Don't worry, I'm not going to stop you touching me wherever you... want..." she said with a smug grin as her French girl's beautiful blue eyes couldn't look away from her bust for a moment before looking up, blushing.

"You ensnare me with your beauty," she whimpered out as Hope led her back to the other students as Hermione and Ginny had turned up looking radiant. Ginny was even being brave enough to go to the ball with Luna as her girlfriend, but then only a few people either noticed or cared.

Hope held her girlfriends arm as they waited and talked to their friends, her chest pushed up against the blondes arm made her happy. However, it wasn't long before McGonagall led them into the Great Hall.

The hall was done out lovely in a winter theme with warm snow drifting from the ceiling, and little fairies flying around with Christmas trees and a band playing on a stage. They waited for the many round tables to fill up before the champions led the dance, which just meant Cedric with his date Cho and Fleur with Hope, gently moving around the hall to the pace of the music.