chapter 7

⚠️⚠️MILD sexual content⚠️⚠️

⚠️⚠️read at your own risk⚠️⚠️

⚠️⚠️16+⚠️⚠️

Enjoy ;)

____________

A low groan wakes you up. 

Opening your eyes, you look over your shoulder. Shikamaru's eyes are still closed, but his eyebrows are furrowed. He tugs at your waist, which causes you to feel something poke you. 

Your eyes widen realizing what it was. You try to get up, but shikamaru's hold was too strong. You're pulled back to his chest but facing him this time. He slowly opens his eyes, looking into yours. 

He realizes the situation almost immediately, but he doesn't pull away. His face slowly inches towards yours until his lips make contact. You're a little surprised, but kiss back. 

Shikamaru rolls you over so he's on top of you. Your arms wrap around his neck, and your legs wrap around his waist. He puts his hands on your waist and squeezes. He grinds his cock against you, groaning against your soft lips. 

He bites your bottom lip for entrance. You let his tongue through and you moan against his lips. 

Shikamaru's hand reaches under your shirt. He grabs your left breast, squeezing it, pinching your nipple. You start to get turned on as you begin to feel more and more wet. As arousal seeps through your underwear, you rub your clit back up against him. 

Right as the two of you are getting more intimate, you hear pounding on the door. "Hey lovebirds! Its like 9 am get your asses up." Kiba shouts, as akamaru barks with him. 

Both you and shikamaru pull away, staring into each other's eyes. Your face is now completely red, the two of you are gasping for air. 

"What a drag, I didn't get to finish." He gets off, adjusting the bulge in his pants. "I guess we'll have to save this for later." he says while smirking at you. 

You sit up, and fix your shirt. Grabbing your bag, you reach for your bra. Taking your pajamas off, you change into your uniform. Shikamaru switches his shirt while you change. As he’s trying not to pay attention to you while you change, you take the opportunity to glance at his chest

Walking towards the door You comb your hair to make yourself look presentable. Opening the door, akamaru greets you first by stuffing his snout into your stomach. Smiling down, you ruffle his fur. As you pet akamaru, shikamaru comes to stand behind you. 

"What took you guys so long to answer, I knocked on your door like 3 times already." Kiba complains to the two of you. your face turns red again, not sure how to respond. shikamaru saves you and answers. 

"We were dead asleep, jeez. now shut up and walk" Shikamaru says nonchalantly, motioning for them to walk. 

The four of you walk down towards the teashop to meet up with the rest of the group. As you walk you and shikamaru strayed behind kiba, shikamaru on your right. while walking you feel someone place their hand on your ass. Glancing to the right, you notice the sly look on shikamaru's face, as if he wasn't doing anything wrong. 

You four reach the teashop after only a few minutes. the rest of the group is already there. 

"Well, well, well. If it isn't the two lovebirds." Tenten smirks as you sit next to her. Shikamaru sits at the table next to you, staying as close as possible. Neji stands and addresses the group. 

"Alright, (y/n) your ankle seems to be healed so we will go to the area you and shikamaru were at yesterday. Once we get there I want to split into teams and look for anything suspicious, but look out for traps." He finishes, nodding his head. 

All of you nod in agreement and walk out of the teashop. 

Shikamaru stays with you the whole time towards the area you two were at yesterday. He keeps close to you to make sure you don't get hurt. 

You and the group, a couple hundred feet from the area, stayed distant in case you ran into enemies. 

"Ok, we will break into our groups and scout around, report back here in 20 minutes." Neji orders as you all disperse. Shikamaru and you go the opposite direction from where you were yesterday. 

The two of you are scouting the area but don’t find anything. You and shikamaru head back to the rendezvous point. As you're walking shikamaru pulls you closer to him by the waist. blushing and not knowing what to say, you just let it happen. 

You and shikamaru are the first group to arrive back at the rendezvous point other than Neji and tenten, who were the only other ones there. 

"Did you guys see anything?" Neji asks as you approach them. Shaking your head no you wait for the others. When they arrive they give the same news. 

"Well it seems like (y/n) and Shikamaru only ran into a single trap. Let's all head back now." Neji finishes and turns to the way back. 

~time skip~

You all made it back to the village. It's now lunch time, so you all sit in a little restaurant that's in the village. You're sitting between tenten and hinata. Shikamaru is sitting straight across from you.   

You all are having your own conversations. Tenten and hinata are talking about some flowers they saw in the forest. You aren't really paying attention as you can feel a foot going up your leg. you look up at shikamaru, eyes wide, he smirks at you. They dart around to the surrounding tables looking to see if anyone can see what shikamaru is doing.

Coughing, you try getting back to your lunch. shikamaru still smirks in anticipation, running his foot up against your leg. Shikamaru places his hands on the table and reaches for his drink. As he reaches, he "accidentally" spills it over your legs. 

Everyone around looks over at the two of you in concern. 

"Oh shit, sorry." shikamaru fakes, standing up and grabbing napkins for you. 

"It's ok, how about I just borrow a pair of your pants?" You smile back at him, catching his drift. 

The two of you get up and head to your room. As you’re walking you feel shikamaru slap your ass. Shocked you look back at him, with the same smirk on his face as before. 

The two of you reach the door and open it. As soon as the door closes your back is slammed against a wall. 

"Now to finish what we started." 

_________

Hope yall liked this chapter ;)
Thank you for reading, let me know if I made any mistakes!!

-Liv<3