chapter 17

Hello lovesss, hope you enjoy this chapter. (Did not proofread to spare me lol) 

Warnings: a little smutty smut ;)

_______

You all arrived at the lake a little before dinner time.

You could see the lake and trees surrounding it, along with a small open field to the left of them.

"Ok, pick the place you want to sleep tonight. Me and Neji will prepare an area for us to have dinner." Tenten concluded leaving everyone to set up their tents. 

You and Shikamaru left to find a spot that was sort of secluded by some trees. 

Grabbing the stuff out of your bag to make the tent, you and Shikamaru start to set it up. After 15 minutes you were able to finish setting it up. 

You bent down to place your things inside the tent. Leaning down onto the ground, you laid out the sleeping mat you and Shikamaru were going to use.  As you were leaning over to flatten it out, you felt a hand snake around your waist. 

You were about to say something when you heard a whisper in your ear. 

"Shh, wouldn't want anyone to hear us would you?" You look back over your shoulder to make sure the tent is closed. Once you made sure it was closed, you turned your attention back to Shikamaru. 

He flipped you over so that you were now lying on your back. He started to take off your clothes starting with your shirt. 

Shikamaru placed kisses down your neck, into the crest between your breasts. He hooked his fingers around your bra straps, pulling it down just enough so that your nipples could poke out. 

You let out a small gasp trying not to make too much noise since the others weren't that far away. 

Shikamaru lifts his head up at you and smirks, moving down towards your pants. It didn't take much longer before your pants and underwear were thrown to the side. 

Shikamaru immediately dove his head into your cunt, licking it quickly but pleasurably. You cover your mouth with your hand as you try not to make any noise. 

Shikamaru continues his assault on your cunt, lapping all your juices, and circling your clit with his finger. His other hand is wrapped around your legs pushing softly on your  stomach and hip bone. 

You let out little whines, trying to warn him you were going to cum soon. 

Shikamaru hears your whine, starting to lick faster. You're about to tell Shikamaru you were going to cum, but you hear a shout from closer to the lake. 

"Guys! Lets have some dinner." Tenten shouts across the field and forest.

You completely ignore what Tenten had said and stare at Shikamaru again. You continue to tell Shikamaru you're going to cum. Shikamaru makes his quick licks on your cunt. That is… until he stops. 

You look up at him in shock, slightly whining. 

Shikamaru lifts his head up at you and smirks. He stands up and gathers his hands behind his head and yawns. While he's doing all of this, you stare up at him in disbelief. 

"We should probably head over there for some dinner." He says, turning and walking out of the tent. 

You let out an angry huff. 

Getting up, you grab your clothes from the ground and put them back on. Once you’re done you walk out of the tent. 

As you walk out towards the place Tenten was, you see Shikamaru walking. You walk up next to him, he looks over at you with a lazy smirk, hands in his pockets now. You just puff out and cross your arms, turning away from him. He chuckles but doesn’t say anything. 

The both of you arrive at the little area Tenten and  Neji had gathered for dinner. It's a group of logs set in a circle, with a little fire pit in the center. There's a pot hovering over it, cooking what seems to be soup. 

You and Shikamaru sat down on one of the logs. Everyone else sat down around on the logs, while Tenten and Neji started passing around bowls of the soup. Once they were done they sat by you and Shikamaru. 

You all started little conversations as you ate. Eventually, someone had asked you something. 

"So, (y/n), why did you storm off once we got back to the village from our mission?" Ino asked you. 

You slightly choked on your soup from the sudden question. 

"Um, well I uh I-" 

"She had to take something important to another shinobi in the village. She had forgotten to do it before we left for the mission." Shikamaru butted in, saving you from the question. 

You look over at him, giving him a small smile. He looks at you and smiles back. 

"Oh, well that's understandable." Ino said with a shrug, turning to Hinata to talk. You continued to eat your soup. 

Once you all finished your soup, you put the dishes in a little bag that was by the fire pit. 

"Ok, who wants to go swimming!" Tenten said in an excited squeal. 

You all let out an excited yes. The guys all jumped and headed towards the lake, even Shikamaru. 

"Wait, Tenten we don't have any swimsuits." You told her. 

"I knew you would say that." She pulled up a bag behind the log and dug into it. She eventually pulled out swimsuits for all the girls, placing them along one of the logs. 

You looked down at all the swimsuit options. All of them were bikinis. 

You turned back to tenten who was smirking at you girls. Shaking your head, you grab one of the swimsuits and head back to the tent to change. 

The swimsuit you had grabbed was a simple black one that had mesh going between your breast and simple black bottoms. 

Once you finished changing, you stepped out of the tent and walked back towards the lake. 

As you arrived at the lake you seemed to be the last one there, all the others were in the water already. Tenten was the first to notice your arrival. 

"Looking very sexy (y/n)!" She shouted over at you, drawing everyone's attention. Your face tried not to burn up as you walked into the water. 

Once you fully got into the water you felt a pair of arms snake around your waist. Looking over your shoulder, you saw Shikamaru. He rested his chin on your shoulder, closing his eyes. You smile and turn back forward. 

You and the rest of the group swam around a little before you all started to play games. Someone suggested playing chicken. 

So now you were sitting on top of Shikamaru's shoulders, trying to push off Tenten from Neji's shoulder. 

You grabbed onto Tenten's hand trying to push off but the water on her skin was making it hard to get a grip. After a second you got a good grip, grabbing onto her shoulders. Within a few minutes you were able to force her off. You threw your arms up in victory, climbing down from Shikamaru's shoulder. 

Once you were down, Shikamaru grabbed your face pulling you into a deep kiss. You smile and melt into the kiss, letting his arms wrap around your waist. You're about to pull away but Shikamaru makes the kiss harder and deeper. 

He shoves his tongue into your mouth making you moan into it. You're about to kiss back until you feel hands grab your arm and pull you away. 

"Hey Hey Hey. Leave the baby making at home." Tenten smirks at the two of you. 

You blush and move away from Tenten. 

You and the group continue swimming in the lake, enjoying your time all together. You especially needed this after the mission. 

You smile looking at all your friends. 

Your family. 

______
Hope you all enjoyed!!

If you dont like the swimsuit choice you just imagine something else <3. Next chapter coming soon!

-Liv <3