Saudade

Yibo's POV

As the fog started squandering, I found myself steadily opening my eyes. My vision was still blurred due to accrued tears within. That parting with him, changed my existence severely. Will I ever be able to love this real Zhan like I loved the one there? Will this Xiao Zhan be as mischievous and as fragile as him? Will this Xiao Zhan love and trust me like my bunny Zhan?

Perhaps I already know the verity.

I felt a part of my soul empty and mourning at the loss of him. Half a day with him, and I was so used to feeling him around. That cute pout of his, those whines, those giggles, will I be ever able to see and hear them again?

Suddenly I sensed a grip tightening on my hand, and I glanced down at it. The vision was still blurry as I felt the hot streak of rogue tear falling out ceaselessly from my eyes. Nonetheless, I could feel a hand getting nearer, and before I could apprehend the move, it was wiping my tears.

The warmth.

At once I knew who it was. When he wiped them off and help dabbing my eyes to remove those bristled tears, I could see his face clearly. The first sight to greet my eyes was his pale orbs brimming with tears of happiness, and those ashen pale lips spreading wide with a bunny smile.

I tried smiling back. Yet, my muscles felt stiffen. I looked at him again, and he raised his hand, "I will call someone." He gestured as he took two steps back; joy never leaving his miens. After taking two steps, he turned around to walk towards the door.

I closed my eyes to reminisce about the time I spend with the Zhan before leaving him alone. The nostalgic feeling after the track down memory lane was something I was yet to get used to. I wished he was here, or I was with him. What he will be doing now? Did he sleep well? Ate something? How are our babies? Did he feed them? Would they be hopping around him? Will they miss me? Will he manage to live without me? I lo-

THUD

The clamour of falling of something drew me out of the memory lane. I glanced at the direction of the source and terror of seeing the person I care on the floor forayed me harder.

"Zhannn" I yelled, trying to get up. However, little did I know neither my voice left my throat, nor my body supported any moment. And it was then did I realise how badly injured I was.

Fuck! I cursed at my condition while watching the person lying near the doorway lifelessly. Face as pale as I saw in my vision before I accepted her offer to come back. How much did he suffer for the past two days to be in this condition?

I looked around to see the bell button to call for help. When I finally found it, it is beyond my hand could reach. I tried lifting my hand to just see if I could reach there by anyhow. Yet, haven't been moved it around for two days, the muscle got stiffen, and as I persistently tried lifting it, I felt strong ache in my chest.

"Hss" I subconscious whimper left my mouth, and I could feel my vision turning out to be hazy in next moment.

Fuck! Hell no! he needs me.

I tried reminding my mind not to go into oblivion. I tried looking around the room and found a wall clock hanged up on the opposite wall.

2.30AM it showed. And that's the last thing I remember before my vision blacked out.

 And that's the last thing I remember before my vision blacked out