An approach & Being Hideous

Read this to avoid confusion. There are two perspectives merged inside this single Chapter. 'An Approach' will deal with Wang Yibo's perspective whilst 'Does he thinks I'm hideous?' will be of Xiao Zhan's.

 'An Approach' will deal with Wang Yibo's perspective whilst 'Does he thinks I'm hideous?' will be of Xiao Zhan's

An Approach.

It’s been two weeks and I am still waiting for that boy to show up at the entrance. I even enquired thousands times about that boy. But, the guard had no idea of him. His background. His name. or the person’s name for whom he delivers the box.

How can someone be this mystical?

As usual, I was prowling around the entrance during the lunch break when I saw him approaching. Finally, after two weeks I gotta see him.

His features are so innocent. Almond shaped double lids eyes. With a long nose and thin lips. A bunny face with enthral smile and a tempting mole at the bottom of his lower lip.

If someone asks me to admire this beauty, I would gladly accept the proposal. Admiring his beauty for a lifelong, won’t be able to quench my thirst. I think I will have to take thousands of rebirths.

He ain’t carrying any lunch box today. Rather it’s a folder.

What’s happening?

Standing on the right side of the main entrance door, he waits for someone. And so am I. I am determined to know the reason behind his waiting.

5min goes by and no one shows up. Done with today’s shit, I decided to advance first and ask, rather than waiting here for someone else to show up.

I was about to make a move when Jiang Cheng showed up in front of him.

What does he have to do with Jiang Cheng? I frown and decided to become a spy.

My frown escalates when I couldn’t hear their voices. And soon the boy left.

Nooo! I yelled inwardly, mentally cursing myself for not approaching him.

When will I be able to see him again? With a pout, I turned around to walk in the direction of elevator.