Cicatrix that Narrates Stark Tales.

After meeting Xiao Qing, Wang Yibo headed off to his place. He was sure by now his best friend must have got the news of him not attending the press conference. And as expected, he saw Arthur's car parked beside his parking spot. 

Once he got down, the door of Arthur's car also opened. "We need to check this person's background. She is related to Xiao Zhan. Or at least in contact with him." Arthur said, stopping Wang Yibo in his tracks. 

"What do you mean?" Wang Yibo asked, and Arthur showed him the video clip of the press conference. Being silently watched, he clicked his tongue, "That's why JC wants her dead." He informed Arthur, handing back his phone. 

"Is she alive?" Arthur asked as they both walked in the direction of the porch. "Apparently I happened to be there. She was saved. I asked my bodyguard to guard them till they are here. I don't want JC to succeed in his plan." Wang Yibo replied, and Arthur glowered. 

"Those were the best men I selected myself after that night's incident." He snapped at his best friend's careless behaviour. Arthur had personally tested their ability among all, selecting the best one and even training them to be Wang Yibo's personal bodyguards. How can he just let them serve someone else like this? Why was Wang Yibo acting on whim again? Arthur really didn't get the reason behind some of his best friend's deeds.

"They won't be here for too long. I asked her to talk to her husband. They may even leave by tonight. Besides, her daughter is.. I don't know why, but I think I've some connection with her already. She is cute." Wang Yibo explained as he started ascending the threshold of his mansion. Arthur at once was on alert after listening to 'She is cute'. The last time he heard Wang Yibo saying this was 4 years back after meeting Xiao Zhan. He had said he was cute. Even when ShenSehen was born all Wang Yibo said was, 'I'll be your papa Yibo. Arthur, I finally became a father.'

Keeping his thoughts aside, "We should follow her. We might get some information on Xiao Zhan. After all she was here on behalf of him." Arthur kept his opinion, and Wang Yibo hummed in response. Honestly, over the period of years all hopes of meeting his love have vanished into thin air. He didn't even know until today if his love was alive or, dead. Wait, he wasn't even sane for the first two years to begin with. 

"It was a full moon night yesterday." He stated looking in the direction of his room. And Arthur's heart cried for the thousandth time thinking about the pain his best friend was going through. Although he may accept Xiao Zhan back into Wang Yibo life, but never in his life is he going to forgive Xiao Zhan for what he did with his best friend. 

On the other side of the story, Xiao Zhan lost his sleep when he heard about the attempt to murder

On the other side of the story, Xiao Zhan lost his sleep when he heard about the attempt to murder. His family, how audacious Jiang Cheng was to even think of murdering his wife and his daughter? But then, another part of him replied in contradiction, he never told Jiangs about his marriage. He never told Jiangs about his daughter. He basically has hidden everything about him from the people whom he considered, or perhaps still considering his family. What if Jiang Cheng did this thinking A-Qing was some threat and she threatened me with something