Crush

The First Crush

"Guys hurry up!" My best friend Arthur Chen yelled at us.

Arthur Chen, the ever righteous person on the earth, is my best friend since 10 years. It's just the start of the lunch break and he is shouting on top of his lungs for us to hurry up.
Ahh? Did I forget to inform the reason behind it? It's because we had to submit our assignments before the lunch break. But here we are! Neither of us completed it except for Arthur. And, isn't it obvious that we are copying it from him? hahaha.. Can't help with our laziness though!

Ops! I forgot to introduce myself. It's me, Wang Yibo. Everyone here calls me a play boy, but I call it as enjoying the life to its fullest. I am 22 years old and I am studying Business Management. I am in final year and currently attending the last semester of my university life.

"I am taking my assignments for submission. If you want, you can click a picture of it and copy it from your phone." With that being said, Arthur suddenly snatches his pages back from our grip.

"Fuck!" Everyone grasp.

Well, not me of course! I completed copying it. And guess what? I am going to ditch everyone and submit it on time with my best friend.

It's fun to ditch friends like this!

"Wait, Arthur my baby~ I am also coming~" I stumbled on the bench before chasing my best friend to the hallways.

The professor did shout on us for late submission, but I shielded our side with a lame excuse of the professor who was taking the lecture took 15min extra

Hahaha, and she bought it too!
Well, who wouldn't buy it when one speaks with utmost sincerity and acquitted face?

While returning from the faculty's office, we started discussing about the food, which we are going to eat during lunch time.

"Yibo~ baby...." The voice sounded from behind. Ahh here goes my current so called girlfriend. Just two days and I am going to leave her as well.

Well, it's not my fault if no-one is qualified enough to stay with me for more than two days. Once I get what I ask for, they are useless later on. So I just dump them.

Although I want my daily dose, she is on wrong time. I'm hungry and currently planning to eat some mouth-watering dishes. I was just about to reject her when she grabbed my wrist and dragged me towards the metal railing of second floor's hallway.

"What?" I yelped when my back met with the railings.

"Are you planning to ditch me without spending a night with me?" She asks narrowing her eyes.