Rupturing of Delusional World

...The continuation of flashback

Xiao Zhan, despite the denial of permission, got ready to step out. The person who was asked to bring Wang Yibo's phone waited outside as Xiao Zhan asked him to drop him. The poor fellow did not know how to respond. On one hand his master ordered him to bring his phone, and on other, the said person his master brought last night said if he wants to take the phone, he will have to take the person along. It was either to take him along, if not, he ain't getting anything.

On the other hand of the story, before Wang Yibo received Xiao Zhan's text, Jiang Cheng called to inquire whereabouts of him. Wang Yibo, who was yet to know whose phone he took along, answered the call with a frown. He didn't know why JC was calling him at this hour. Forget about hour, he didn't understand why the fuck JC was calling him in the first place.

"Shoot!" he barked, and there was a considerable silence on the side of line as if the said person was still figuring out something.

"Why the fuck in the world you have his phone? Where is Xiao Zhan?" He lashed out when the coherence of the situation breached past his mind. Upon hearing this, Wang Yibo brought the phone in front of his face to take a closer look at it. He tapped on the home icon to make his guess clear. The wallpaper of his says it all. He has Xiao Zhan's picture as his home screen wallpaper. The phone he brought in haste was Xiao Zhan's. With a smirk on his face, he placed the phone back on his ear as he replied.

"Oh, he? At my place. I think he won't get up anytime soon as I couldn't control myself last night. Wait, that reminds me of something, he will even take more time to wake up compared to Min Qing." The mock in his voice was clearly evident.

"Don't take her name in front of me again!"

"What? Cannot hear the things about your failures? Man up JC! Man Up!"

"Where the hell are you?"

"As you said, I am indeed in hell."

The sentence was enough to tell the exact location of the place Wang Yibo is right now. How could he forget the place where he was humiliated by Min Qing in front of everyone?

"Do you even know how to fuck? Learn it from him. Leaving you for better, I don't regret spending my night with him for he knows how to fuck well. Wanna learn something from him? why don't I show you how well he took care of me last night?" That mocking voice rang in his ears as he heard her name. That place from there onwards became a hell for him. And from there onwards the name Wang Yibo became his rival.

Leaving Xiao Mansion, Jiang Cheng drove in the direction of the said address. He was sent here to deliver Xiao Zhan's favourite breakfast. Last night, he had received a text from Xiao Zhan that since it was raining, he will stay at his house, the Xiao Mansion. So, in the morning, he asked his sister to prepare Xiao Zhan's favorite dishes. Now that he recalls it, every time that Xiao Zhan said he will stay over at Xiao Mansion, was he secretly spending time with Wang Yibo without his knowledge?

When he pulled over at the café near their University, he saw a familiar figure stepping out from the other side of the lane.

"Fuck!" With a curse, he quickly got down, running in the direction of the limping figure.

"ZhanZhan," he called, voice as desperate as ever. The said person turned around with wide eyes. He did not expect to meet his brother here. The smile which naturally finds his lips went missing at this moment. He didn't know how to react, it was as if he was caught red handed while stealing something.

Jiang Cheng gave him a thorough look, taking in his appearance. The mute person was wearing his nemesis's clothes. Wang Yibo's clothes were loose enough for Xiao Zhan's slender figure to display his collarbones. After giving him a look, Jiang Cheng spoke.