Divulgence Marred With Twinging Actuality

Zhan's POV.

After getting into Arthur's car, I glanced down at my appearance. My SpongeBob t-shirt is tainted with my love's red blood. I wonder what Uncle and Shijie would think if they were to be at home by now? I don't have to wonder much about Jiang Cheng as it's already 8 o'clock and he must be off to his University to dork around with his friends before the actual starting of their lectures.

Perhaps apprehending the thoughts behind my gaze, he enquired, "Xiao Zhan, would you like to buy some cloths to change into?" for a moment I wanted to nod at him. However, when the thought of not bringing my wallet hits me, I tentatively shook my head.

"I can buy them for you. You don't have to go out. As for money, you can give me later. It's not like we are meeting for the last time. If you want, I can even come to pick you up later after he wakes up." As he voices out his suggestion, I could sense my eyes beaming. Wang Yibo really does have a good friend. Now I finally managed to get the answer to my wondering on why Arthur was in his exception list as mentioned by Jiang Cheng, for I now know the reason once I am introduced to his being. I too would have cherished someone like Arthur if I were to get a chance to befriend him.

I was snapped back by his voice again. "I know you have some feelings for my friend. I could see it in your eyes last night. The pain crammed inside those dark orbs of yours was not subtle to hide it away." He honestly stated and I could sense my world is going to crash soon once he let Yibo know about it.

I twiddled at the hem of my tee, trying to think of something which would-"Don't worry. That's mutual. I know I am not in a position to let you know about it. But trust me, if I don't speak right now, Yibo will never let you know about it after what I advised him last morning." he confessed, forcing me to draw my whole attention to what he was trying to unfold.

With zipping my mouth close, I almost couldn't believe on the transpired piece of information. Did he confess that my feeling is not unrequited? That means, Yibo.. he.. he..

"He broke his promise to his mother to save you last night. Never had I thought that someone would surpass the importance of his mother in his life. And I am still amazed as to how you made it possible with your mere appearance?" he let the information become obvious through is smooth brotherly voice, which did nothing but forced my blood to shiver at the thought of Yibo being in this condition because of me. He stepped into the battlefield, fought till the end, even killed two people, and at the end he even asked me to go and safeguard myself. Neither for once did he ask me to save him, nor did he share a bit of how painfully agonizing his injury was; all he said was leave the place before the knocked out people gains their conscious back. The mere apparent reflection of what he did was enough to acquire Goosebumps over my skin, making every strand of hair on my body stand straight like it's been electrocuted.

Being quiet for a while for I didn't know how to react, I waited for him to continue. And, as expected of him, he didn't disappoint me. "I have a favour to ask." He started and I nodded in acceptance, for I knew he won't ask something unethical.

"He had never been in love before. Neither does he know how exactly it feels to being in love. Nor do he is aware of things which people do for each other when they are in love. But, please if you do not have those feelings for him, I beg you to make it clear beforehand. Getting hurt for being in love is the least I expect him to suffer from, for I know he can go through the physically injuries but if his heart shattered, I doubt I won't ever be able to mend it for him." he revealed his standpoint, and my mind eluded right at our first official meeting where he held my wrist. On our second meeting where I learned about his efforts to learn my language just to be able to converse with me. Our third meeting in hospital, then that visit at Cream and Roll sharing bites together. Our fourth meeting where is stubbornly lifted me without thinking about anything. And our last meeting, yesterday where he accompanied me throughout the dusk, and shared a good time in tranquillity before we headed back and this whole damn incident happened.