Motion pool

"Okay,okay I'm ready" I laugh before Peyton and Ana throw another pad at me.

"Omg you take forever " Ana laughs "I don't know what you expected. I didn't want to go to this party in the first place" I say putting my purse around my arm.

"It's a party you know" Ana coos "i know" I say opening my door "you look like your going to a club I mean its not a house party but sill mamasita looking hot as fuck" Ana says slapping my tush.

I blow her a kiss as we get in the car. "I need one you got gorgeous looks " Ana says "Hey you're so beautiful Ana shut up" I snap. Glancing at her

30 minutes later

"Were here" Peyton says. We pull up to a building with purple and blue light flashing out of it.

"Lets take a picture and put it on my story. I hand Peyton my phone and I blow a kiss while Peytons long arm takes the photo 'smooches' i caption it and put it on my story.

Ana makes another joke on our way in the party. Once the big buff dudes won't let us in so we snuck in the side door.

We open the door and we see red lights the room looks completely different there's older men covered in tattoos and well uh strippers are shaking it on stage while men microscopic dicks poke out of there pants.

Pathetic. Gosh men are so easy. Shake your ass show your boobs practically have them bending to your will. I joke in my head.

"I thought you said this was a party"Ana questions Peyton looking around. "Change of plans i guess" Peyton shrugs "this looks awsome though like we can shake our thangs." Ana exclaims. Ana did not just say thangs I cringe.

"Yeah except it looks like anyone in this room who would try to have sex with us would go to jail" I laugh even though it wasn't a joke. Not that I'm open for business or anything.

We find a table and put are stuff down all the men are yelling in A not so foreign language. At the girls and throwing money as well.

After a few drinks a few drinks a of water. "I need to pee like really bad" I tell Ana "do you need us come with you?" she ask "no. I'm good" I reassure her grabbing my phone. I look for the bathroom and I run into a few doors that were locked I find one it doesn't look like a bathroom door but

I open it with anyway I'm pretty sure it's the strippers dressing room I see lingerie and skimpy costumes everywhere.

Wow it's gorgeous in here I might take up a new profession it's red walls with 6 vanity's decorated differently with lights shining on them I look around and bump into a wall chest oops "I'm sorry" I say trying to play it cool like I'm supposed to be here I look up and my jaw drops like drops he's unbelievably gorgeous.

He's so beautiful I could stare at him all day. "Um- do you know where the bathroom is?" I stutter out. He chuckles "fuck even his laugh is sexy". I'm I cover my mouth once I realize my mistake he looks at me and smiles before he points to a door the says 'powering my nose' "oh thanks sorry about the out loud thinking also if I made you uncomfortable " I say pulling down my tiny skirt and shifting on my feet.

He looks at me up and down before and walks away. I swallow and open the bathroom door it smells amazing in here and I look at my outfit he probably thinks I work here Im wearing white lingerie corset top with no straps and a tiny white skirt on. I laugh to myself.

After I'm finished doing my business I open the bathroom door and it's still empty. I open the door to the hallway and a man grabs my waist startling me "hey' sexy" he whisper harshly in my ears I turn around and see a man leading me into a room that's bright red and smoke is filling it up. As I try to thirst out of his grip.

"I don't work here" I utter barely loud enough to here myself. He tugs me into the room. I stand there awkwardly while he sits down and I turn around to escape another guy way taller than me stands in front of the door blocking me from getting out.

"Where you going putana" says the guy sitting on the couch "sit" he gestures to his lap I shake my head No "I said sit" demands the couch man blowing smoke from his mouth. the man behind me grips my arm and pushes me a little so I sit on the mans lap he grips my waist. My legs shake and I'm biting back tears trying to show I'm not scared of their intentions. (Translation:Whore)

"She said no" a boy with white hair says. He looks a little familiar I think he goes to my school.

"Shes clearly uncomfortable just leave her alone" he nods to me. "Mind your own business Jack Frost" spits the man with a grip on me.

"Plea- se let me- e go" I stutter out so much for being strong. "Aww your a plight one" he says griping my hair. I sniffle the white haired boy stands up and leaves I give him a pleading look to come save me and he just walks out.

My man grips my chin a so hard And forces me to look at him. " Your so young I bet your still a virgin too" the man who forced me in here says rubbing we his cold rough finger on my cheek. The white haired boy comes back with another boy the one I bumped into. Looking pissed.

"Get up" the man gripping my chin tells me I stand up. "I done with your bullshit " the dark haired boy says. "Sebastian I didn't mean to-" the man starts with a scared look in his eye. Sebastian tells me to come closer so I do anything to get anyway from the creep.

He cups my face and wipes off my tears that I didn't even realize I had cried. "What are you doing here Amor?" he asks me looking down at my necklace that reads Amor on it I open my mouth to speak but I just hiccup and sniffle without looking at him.

"How come I never seen you before " he asks me. "I- I don't- wor- k here." I stutter sniffling finally being able to talk.

He lifts my face up so I'm looking at him. I come face to face with those gorgeous eyes. He removes one hand from my face and reaches down and pulls something from his slacks I'm not sure what it is it's white but my tears are blurring my vision.  "No! no!you don't-" the creepy man starts

I here a gunshot go off right next to my head but it was more quiet. I flinch and wince but don't turn around. I step closer to him to get away from what I know is behind me.

He just killed someone for me.