Take a little trip with me

In sit down in the boring office chair waiting for everyone else. "Oh Romie your here!" Mr. Mathews states coming in the room. I smile. "It is mandatory" I grit through my teeth giving him a cute smile.

"Yeah but I didn't expect you too show up especially early." He coos opening his brief case. "Surprise." I grin.

"How's the the Mr. " I ask he's great "we're adopting a puppy." He coos with a smile. "Oh that's spectacular! You should bring him or her sometime" I comment. "I will" he laughs. "Do you have a special task in mind?" He asks. I'm extremely confused.

"What?" I ask. "Right you weren't here." He says pulling down the screen. "Basically I'm send you all on a task in groups of three places such as Bahamas, Puerto Rico, Nigeria ,places like that to retrieve a special items from there. You pick your item out of a bin there's three of every item in the bin." He explains. I grin "that sounds really fun and exciting" I say.

He nods and some people come in the room sooner or later the room slowly fills up Kevin, Camron and Kai. Sebi and Jace. Ew Carlo I can't help it he creeps me out.

Last but not least Anastasia she sits right next to me in the oval shaped table. Mr. Mattews talks and talks. I waiting til we he gets to the good part. I lean on her. It's been a while.

Lady's first Mr. Mattews says scooting the bin to me. I scoot the bin to Kai "didn't you here that ladies first." I grin hidden laughter goes through out the room. Ana snorts with laughter trying to hide it. "That wasn't even funny I don't know why I'm laughed." She coos. "Cause I'm hilarious." I mumble pulling up my thin sleeve.

"Are we even now?" he ask digging his hand is the bin. "Not quite yet." I utter. I zone out hoping Catalina is okay I haven't talked to her. She hasn't tried to contact me so I'm hoping that's a good thing.

Although I can't help but worry. I had to get new knife that one had blood on it.

We where bond to meet I know it. "Romie" I feel a nudge in my side. Oh right i pull out a paper there's only like 3 more papers 'Bahamas' it reads. "Bahamas" I say looking up Mr. Mathews grins writing my name down under Jace and Sebastian.

Luck was really on my side. I bit my lip to hide my smile. Although I'm grinning through my teeth. Anastasia goes pulls out 'Puerto Rico.'
——————————————————
Where only going to be gone 4 days and a half. I laugh hugging Ana here we stand outside the airport my plane is about to leave. My luggage is already in there I'm holding my carry on bag. I give a hug a blow her a kiss I packed a ton of bathing suits and shorts. It's summer so I'm going to enjoy it Mr.Mathews gives Jace the list of items.

I give Kai "be safe." He mutters "you too." I say hugging him. he's going to Japan. "Bring me a Japanese snack plate" I ask. He laughs and nods. I get on my plane and that was the last time I ever saw my brother.