The son of my enemy is my enemy

I get to my room carrying all my bags as I place them down. I sit at my vanity and play with styles I'm unsure how I want my hair.

I take off my shoes so I'm chilling in my socks and I rush over to my parents room "Mom I need help." I whine with what with my brush in my hand.

"Your hair?" She questions walking over to me. I nod we start walking to my room.

"What colors your dress" she asks running her fingers threw my hair "pastel blue" I say glancing at my closet.

I sit down and she dose her magic. "Thanks mom" I say holding her hand that on my shoulder "of course" she kisses my cheek and stares at me in the mirror. "Sorry if I took up your time." I say feeling guilty. "Your my daughter that's your job." She laughs

She kisses my cheek once more and leaves.

I do my makeup mascara and light lipgloss with nude brown eyeshadow.

My hair is in 2 thick braids leading into 1 ponytail with 2 stands framing my face.

I slip on my dress it's gorgeous and goes well with my hair style.

I adore the way it fits on me and I slip on the heels and my birthday ring with a necklace the reads love in Italian

I adore the way it fits on me and I slip on the heels and my birthday ring with a necklace the reads love in Italian. "Amor" I look at myself in the mirror adoring everything about the way I look. I grab a clear purse with a gold buckle on it.

I make sure I have my phone. I step out of my room I see my brother fumbling with his tie. "Do you want help?" I ask "no." He responds.

"Do you need help" I ask he nods feels defeated I laugh a little and help him. "That dress isn't the slit a little high " he says laughing I gasp "shut up" I say smacking his arm.

I hear my parents door opening I see my dad ogling my mom. I cringe and my brother points to his throat pretending to gag.

I smile and laugh my parents turn there heads my mom gasp looking at us "My babies" she says reaching her arms out embracing us in a hug. "You look stunning Mom." My brother says looking at her "kiss up" I mumble. she looks like she barely aged a day. "Gorgeous." I say I internally roll my eyes at her beauty.

"Is that a new dress?" she asks me I nod "you like?" I ask spinning around "I love! where is it from?" She questions "surprising Violet patch" I explain "really I was in there 2 days ago they had-" my mom and I get in a conversation "Sorry beautiful's but we got to get going." My dad says looking at his watch. I nod and head downstairs.

My brother preoccupied on his phone walking downstairs once we reach the limo Mr.Slenders opens the door my mom beats us all to a "Thank you" we all get in the in my parents sit across from us.

Once we I get there the I'm oddly not scared I haven't been too one of these since I was like 14. A photographer takes a photo of us as soon as we step through the door. I step threw the doors and take in the beautiful room.

I admire how beautiful it is I feel my eyes glowing as I take in Everything my dress trails behind me brushing against the floor every so often my brother and parents go mingle I just take in everything I see Ana grinning at the food table.

I come up behind link arms with "I know those matte white nails anywhere." She says laughing. I take a tiny quiche off her plate. I take a bite "omg that's delicious" I say getting excited.

Food and shopping are the only things that get me this excited. I grab a plate and start putting quiches and hors d'oeuvres on my plate. I walk to a random table and sit down.

I take my first bite a go into food heaven. I moan in how good it is. I feel someone plop down next to me on the chair and ruin my heavenly sanctuary.

I place my quiche on my plate and see who sat next to me. It's Kai. He looks extremely bored. "Bored already" I say grinning he reaches over on my plate and takes the quiche I was eating "Hey! My quiche" I snap I smack his hand but it's too late. "You have another one" he points out. "And?" I say He pops the rest in his mouth and leaves.Bitch.

I continue eating and trying all the stuff on my plate. Omg this is extremely good. Everyone gets quite and I see a pretty lady walk in wearing a dark blue dress. Her steps make the entrance dramatic as possible.

She starts talking I kinda space out and all of a sudden I here clapping. I get up to go get something to drink as but instead I find myself getting more food I pick up a tiny sandwich and wiggle it a bit.

I drop it on my plate and grab a very tiny little bowl with sauce In it. I pull it up to my nose "Ooo." I smile it smells delicious i grab a crab cake and a cucumber sandwich I look over and I see a chocolate Fountain with strawberries.

"Ooo!" i screech laughing about how excited I got over strawberries. I walk over and take some strawberries on my plate. I dip it in the chocolate  and hold it above my lips as it drizzles in my mouth.

I turn around and meet those green eyes smirking at me with a to die for grin. though he looks incredibly sexy in his tux. I look at him beautiful full lips. With his black gorgeous hair.
I realize I'm staring at him. Wait what is he doing here?

He reaches his hand out and wipes chocolate off the corner of my mouth and licks it off his thumb. I'm completely confused my his actions yet turned on at the same time.

"Adriano?" I question. I lick my lips to get the access chocolate off of my lip. "The one and only" he chuckles. I dont know why I just get excited around him.

"Wh- what are you doing here?" I stammer. Another man comes up to us. "Mr. Maranzona good to meet you."he stutters

You've got to be kidding me.