Good or bad

I dry off getting out the shower i put my hair in a bun I pull on my underwear and black lace tube bra. I only have what I came here in a

I dry my hair best I can slipping on the dress I put my rings back on "can you help me?" I ask holding my necklace out

He nods coming up behind me I flip my hair to the side he clips on my necklace kissing my neck like he's trying to distract me.

Shivers go up and down my spine. "Sebi were going to be late" I murmur leaning my head back. Feeling his warm lips on my neck my thighs clench

"Let's not go at all." He whispers in my ear his warm lips press and kiss right below it. I part my lips and hum softly.

"Hey! no! no! no!" I stop him and myself "You are not going to seduce me into not going." I speak as sternly as I can. He looks amused by my accusations pulling my hair back.

"I love you but we're going to this dinner." I order dragging him out of his bedroom.

"We should deliver hand gestures and words for-" I start but someone cuts me off "Sebastian!" A cheery voice yells.

"Colette." Sebastian speaks a beautiful girl sprints towards wrapping her arms at Sebastian he grunts in response hugging her back she looks like a model with her long legs. They look more like family then friends my jealousy drains away.

I stand there awkwardly playing with the end of my dress "Ciao Colette" Sebastian mumbles. "Wow hide your enthusiasm why don't you?" She laughs punching him in the arm.

"Well are you going introduce me?" Colette asks gesturing to me. I
Smile.

"Colette this is Romie my girlfriend." He speaks I smile slightly she reaches her arms under me giving me a hug.

"Hi!" She shouts kissing my cheeks. "Hello." I say with a bit of laughter in my voice. I hug her back we both pull away.

"Sebastian having a girlfriend that's a first." She smiles "Romie this is my cousin Colette. She's annoying." He explains in full annoyance. Colette shoved him.

I look at him innocently my lips part I just now noticed how hot he looks. The way he just looks at me has me feeling some type of way like he can do no wrong.

He reaches a finger under my chin forcing me to look up at him I swallow hard. His lips cup mine "I'll give you guys a minute." Colette stutters leaving.

I cup his face he leans down and cups my mouth his tongue enters my mouth I lightly push him against the wall his hands roam my thighs he cups my my ass squeezing it. I moan my breaths ragged against him. I run my hands threw his hair his tongue takes over mouth with need and lust. I cup his neck his tongue going deeper.

I grip his forearm pushing myself upwards to kiss him better. We stop to catch a breath I notice his lips are swollen.

He looks down a smirk playing on his lips like he noticed something. "What?" I ask smiling a bit I'm confused.

He grabs my wrist showing me the hickey I laugh "really" I mouth I pull him to his room in the bathroom I grab a napkin put some water on it dabbing it all over my neck we're new ones pop up he laughs I laugh as well. I have to apply concealer.

I do it as fast I can doesn't take long. "Okay now let's go" I mumble linking arms with Sebi.

We get to the dining room where a pretty lady sits in a black blouse and I think she's wearing a skirt I can't tell.

she's got big green eyes and full pink lips her hair is dark brown kinda like Carlo. She stands up with a grateful look in her eye like he's her pride and joy.

She holds her hands out cupping Sebastians face kissing his cheeks. He smiles slightly faking it the whole time.

She looks at me up and down I shift under her gaze intimidated. "Hmm"she hums in certain disapproval. My confidence dies down I scoot closer to Sebastian grabbing his arm tighter like he's protecting me. His Mom glares at me I can practically feel the flame daggers radiating off her.

"Hello" I whisper softly Sebastian saunters off. "I'm Ro-" I start holding out my hand but she cuts me off.

"I know who you are." She hisses with such hatred I retreat my hand. Sebastians helping the maids I look at the floor. She doesn't like me.

I bite my lip he comes back giving me a smile while his mom sits back in her seat giving me the evil eye.

Looking down at my feet. "Who's ready for dinner?" I hear Colette screeches coming in the room. I turn my head giving her a a big smile. She looks so happy so I'll try not to be scared away by Sebastians mother.

Two maids come in quickly "oh" kyla gasp I read her name on her shirt and the other lady's says Diana "would you like a beverage?" She asks me.

"I-" I start to talk but Sebastians mom cuts me off. "Of course she will I'll make it." She smiles something behind it not sure if it's good or bad.