Fairy girl

Peyton soon comes to pick me up a give my dad a kiss on the cheek a hug my mom as she makes it last a little longer than necessary.

I get in her car. Her pink hair has sprinkles on it she's wearing a pink neon tutu with suspenders. Black light party which means everything neon will glow.
Her white t shirt underneath that reads
'a lil fruity' with rainbow crazy colored leg warmers she has pink blush all over her cheeks hard candy like gems under her eyes. With a little cherry on top connected to a thin black headband. She looks so cute.

"In the nicest way possible I would dress my child up the way you dress if that makes sense." I mutter Peyton burst out laughing with her contagious smile. "Thank you." She cheers smiling brightly. Her speed picks up. I look out the window tuning out her babbling about the stairs or stars and what not.

Anastasia was the fuck you and your opinion friend. I picture her when she told off the teacher for telling her she can't eat McDonald's in class. And flipping off a priest. For telling she can't wear a black skirt that reads ass on the butt part.

Peyton was the crackhead friend who did a whole bunch of dumb shit. When she took a empty milk carton to seven eleven and filled it up with a Slurpee that melted half way through. Or the time she put a whole bottle of red food dye in a coke bottle and shook it up. Got suspended from school for a week.

But that was fun.
And then there's me boring I'm guess I'm the caring one. I'm the mom.

I gasp "Wait Peyton is Ana half Chinese technically. " Peyton ask

"No because- wait." I stop mid sentence
"Ana moms Polynesian and Chinese and her dad is Japanese and Chinese so wouldn't that be the same as her one of her parents being full Chinese and her other parent being half Polynesian and half Japanese?" Peyton rambles I nod.

"I suppose. Wait- but why dose that actually make sense." I laughs i shake my head stumped.

We get in the building lights flashing like crazy the room is filled with people everywhere I know all of them. I see Anastasia dancing on a stripper pole portable
with a neon green cupcake in her hand her hair in a ponytail devil horns on her head.

Her bangs clash in her face she's got a sharp cat eye and a short red dress with a tiny trident in her hand. And a pointy triangle red tail on the end of her dress.

She's got red thigh high boots she really went for slutty devil. She sees me there all this crowd she gestures for Peyton and I to come. The costumes that came we were very disappointed in and I ended making my own but buying a tutu halo and wings.

I take her hand rummaging threw bodies dancing and grinding on each other. I once was those bodies.

Ana pulls us us up on stage she's tippy I pull Peyton it's big enough so where not cramped up on here. We hold hands dancing spinning laughing while random people hand us drinks. I only take one. Ana runs her hands up and down my sides. "Happy Birthday Bitch!" I cheer she looks at me smiling

She smiles at me giggling.

I get the urge to pee.

"I have to use the restroom" I whisper Peyton nods. I'm also going to get food cause I'm starving.

I open the door to the bathroom it's dark blue light in here no ones in here. I tinkle fast. And get up I wash my hands. Shaking them a bit to get rid of the water. The door opens again

it's Sebastian. Oh my fucking gosh.

I inhale deeply closing my eyes for a breaking second feeling his gaze me. I swallow as tears prickle my eyes maybe just act to drunk to notice him.

Half his face is painted like a skeleton he's wearing a all black suit. Only I would get this shit luck. "This is the girls bathroom." I whisper he drinks in my appearance looking at me up and down.

"Is that so?" He utters  his eyes search the room as he looks around there's four boy toilets.

"oh." Damn I feel stupid. I laugh as my face feels hot.

"I was just leaving anyway" I mumble i didn't really read the sign it was like the least of my worries.

I step by him indulging his scent. I shake it off. "Have fun!" I cheer omg my god shoot me. I cringe.

I open the door seeing Roman I smile at him he's so pretty. Even though he's in an orange jumpsuit. His lip is 'bleeding' he's got cuffs on one hand. He's a juvenile delinquent.more a prisoner.

I go one way he goes the same way this happens about four more times before he grabs my waist walking around me. I snort with laughter "sorry." I giggle "my fault" he says the door shuts.

Roman and I were in Tahiti and he help me with that program I did. Well he was apart of it. We were really close because he was the only person I knew and he spoke the same language but he doesn't live in the same state as me. So we kinda drifted. My mom was there but she wasn't part of the program.

I see a girl dressed as the most beautiful fairy I've ever seen she's got glitter under her eyes her hairs in a high ponytail with gold streaks a tutu on like mine but light purple. Her wings are covered in white glitter. Her corset is lilac purple the hoist up her huge boobies. She's young though.

She's like really cute and really hot at the same time.

I'm scared to approach her yet she looks so friendly yet fragile like a fairy. Starts are on her arms and glitter surrounds her body. "Hi" I chirp.

She looks at me a beautiful smile spreading on her face. "Hello." She says softly or maybe that's just her voice. "Pretty costume" she nods to me i shake my head "You look amazing." I respond her hands fidget at her sides as a blush creeps on her face. She's so cute like I wanna hug her like a stuffed animal cute.

"Are you kidding me you look incredible." She states "how bout you ladies call it even we both look pretty damm hot." Jace chimes in. I laugh patting him on the cheek We nod in agreement he's dress as I'm not sure he doesn't look like himself yet hiS in normal clothes he looks familiar though it's on the top of my tongue he has some stick thingy in his hand. "And what are you suppose to be Jace?" I ask teasingly.

"Jack Frost" she preaches he nods. Walking off as a girl in a Barbie outfit walks by catching his eye.

I roll my eyes "I'm Romie." I imply
"Avia well Avianna but I go by Ava Avia Avianna" she babbles pulling her hair out her face. I giggle nodding "Avainna it is." I comply "Do you know the birthday girl?" She asks kindly I nod "she's my bestfriend." I respond we sit down on some chairs with a tiny table between us.

"I saw you guys up on stage I thought she was your girlfriend." She explains playing with a cocktail. "As much as I wish I was a lesbian because men fucking suck. We're just really close." I ramble Or at least we were I get a better look at her features soft green eyes dark brown hair.

"Your a friend who'd you come here with." I ask I helped Ana design the invitations said bring a friend. Or more than a friend.

"My boyfriend Roman you might know him as Christiano." She mutters I take a drink from behind me sipping on it not that I need this right now but I don't wanna talk about someone else's love life sober.

Nicolàs brother. She's dating Nicolàs brother. Woah didn't see that happening.

That's sweet. A shoe comes off my foot "opps" i gasp I bend down hopping off my chair to get it i grab it noticing something about her. On her tu tu.

"Your pregnant?" I ask I blink a few times.

"omg I'm sorry." I stutter realizing how rude that is. She nods "no it's alright." She assures me she's so calming. I almost feel like I overacted.

"No it's not I'm sorry." I apologize again "No really it's fine." She gives me reassurance.

"How far along are you." I question I'm intrigued with pregnancies.

"2 months and and 3 days" She murmurs rubbing her belly a grin pulls on my face "Romans going to be a daddy." I giggle I start laughing for no reason. She sighs nodding and laughing with me.