I know You missed me

My eyes widened I nearly choke on air. "Maranzona?" I ask he nods I start stuffing tea sandwiches in my mouth until I can't fit anymore.

Processing what I'm hearing. The man starts rambling about something to Adriano.

I feel someone tap my shoulder I kinda space out on there on there conversation I turn around and face with Camron I place my hand over my mouth and chew faster nodding my head for no particular reason.

"Hi Cami" i grin hugging him He laughs "we're back to that nickname." He laughs pulling back "we never left it" I laugh wiping my lip. I look behind me and I see Adriano being wisp away by the man he was talking too. "I haven't seen you in forever" I say "that's on you." He states I furrow my brows. "Who's the one who went to Portugal." I snap.

"where's Kevin" I ask I feel finger then I crawl on my waist. I scream and cover my mouth as some people stare at me I turn around. "Kevin!" I screech my face lights up I throw my arms around him. He lifts me up a little.

"Hey Ace" he says putting me down. "Where have you been?" I ask punching him in the arm "you know" he laughs hold the part where I hit him "Portugal has me on the ropes every now and then." He laughs "your hits got weak" he jokes poking me in my stomach. "Look who's taking." I laugh.

I turn around and grab my plate "tea sandwiched?" I ask holding up my plate too Camron and Kevin. Camron wiggles it and puts all on it in his mouth meanwhile Kevin eats it like a normal person. I giggle watching Camron eat like a monster.

A photographer comes up to us and snaps a photo. That was extremely unexpected I was caught off guard. "How's basketball?" I ask Kevin "it's been okay great for the most part." Kevin starts ranting on to me and Camron about Basketball.

I look around and I see Sebastian sitting down while a girl talks his ear off. Jealousy creeps in me I'm not even sure why I have no reason at all to be jealous besides the fact he's my hero and she needs to get her own.

I pay attention again as soon as that happens my brother comes in the conversation. There were his friends first technically but there all like my brothers. " adios" I say Kevin and Cami because I don't want to hear their boring conversation.

I then remember that Sebastian is a Maranzona unsure how I feel. I see Ana sitting and drinking something by herself I walk over to her and sit down. "How's your night?" I ask "okay could have been better?" She shrugs.

"I see the 3 power puff girls have reunited" she laugh a little gesturing to Kevin Camron and Kai I shrug "I suppose" I laugh a little.

"Look it's time for the random dance part." I say getting excited. "What's that?" she ask "the funniest part about these events basically everyone put in a name of someone at the party the host usually takes out 2 names and they have to dance together." I explain "I can't believe you don't remember" I say shocked she just shrugs.

"Threw out the event everyone puts in a name. I put mine in before this even started i usually put my brothers name in cause I know anyone he had to dance with he'd be pissed about it."

"Oh right" she laughs "last call for names" the grand entrance lady calls Ana sprits up there along with a few others.

She comes back happily grinning "who's name you put in?" I ask "yours !" she jokes. I think.

"No seriously who's name did you actually put in?" I ask again "you." She says taking a shrimp from my Plate. My jaw drops. Kai comes over taking a shrimp off my plate a dipping it in cocktail sauce.

"you didn't" I gasp "why! why! would you do that" I stammer "why not." She laughs he swirls it in the sauce before placing it in his mouth. "Enjoying yourself?" I ask a bit annoyed with his presence "I am thank you" he replies in a sarcastic tone.

I roll my eyes. "I don't dance" I say shoving a shrimp in my mouth "Of course you do I've seen you at parties" she explains. "Parties and ball room dancing are too different things." I explain "I just wanted to be included" she states "so put you own name in there" I exclaim.

"Not in that part"
"whatever I'm being a hypocrite cause I put your name in there for you." I say "Bitch" she mumbles under her breath. I just laugh.

"okay time for the Blind dance!" Says grand entrance lady a man grabs the big bowl and pulls out a name.

rarely ever is someone name in there more than once. Same goes for if there's one name left.

She unfolds the paper "Kai Winters" she says I giggle at Kai's face "may the odds be ever in your favor" I say patting him on the back he stands up I see my mom smiling I'm assuming she put him name in there.

Name number too "Felicity Panabaker." Round of applause fills the room as they both awkwardly make there way in the dance floor.

After about 16 more names have been called. I'm on edge cause I know sooner or later mines going to be called "Romie Winters" I stand up Anastasia squeeze my hand "just hope it's not some old fat man" she laughs a little.

I lick my lips and nod my head I shouldn't be this nervous. And "Sebastian Maranzona." The lady speaks.

I take slow steps to the dance it's not awkward or anything cause there's more people on there that aren't even paying attention but yet I feel extremely uncomfortable and nervous.

I look him and and put my arms around him neck shoulder thingy his hands go on my waist I'm too nervous to look at him so I keep my gaze down.