The right thing

"She was kicked out of the family and my brother is now getting married to this other girl. I kinda feel bad for him but bad behavior has it's consequences." Ana explains eating her yogurt. I nod.

"I think she's with my cousin but I'm unsure." She states "Right" I nod. Her phone dings "I have to go " she rolls her eyes annoyed "my mom thinks my 24yr brother ran away and took Pedro with him."

"The bird?" I ask she nods grabbing her coat.

"Okay well later give me anymore details about you know who tomorrow." She blows me a kiss leaving. I decided to try on some new clothes I got. Spinning around in my bedroom. As Ana's sent lingers.

I ended up falling asleep in the middle of trying on clothes. I wake up to my phone ringing my room is completely dark there shopping bags and clothes all over my bed. I have to clean this up later I don't have the energy.

I pick up my phone Sebastians name flashes across my screen I answer it. "Hello?" I ask I hear loud music it sounds like a party "Romie it's Jace." I hear that Russian accent. "Jace where's Sebastian?" I ask "he's uh Um you know what it's just better if you come." He mumbles.

"I'll send you the address." He stutters to explain where the hell my boyfriend is. "Oh um okay." I say I keep on what I have and just throw my hair in a ponytail.

I look at my outfit realizing I need pants and a shirt Im literally in a bra and undies. I grab a overly large jacket and thigh high boots I honestly don't have time and I don't care.

Although I do look like a hmm I'm not even sure.
I grab my keys and head to my car. Opening the garage.
I arrive at the frat house Jace sent me too.

I zip my hoodie up more pulling it down a bit. There's music blasting cars almost nowhere but I see people drinking dancing in the windows. No drinks for me I'm not looking to get drugged again. That was horrific and nerve wrecking.

I enter the house. Alcohol and Sweat Is all I smell. I scrunch my nose in the disgusting stench.

Purple lights flash it brings me bag to me dancing swaying my hips after I had been drugged. I close my eyes to rid that image of my mind.

"Here" a comes over to me trying to give me a drink.

I shake my head no he shrugs" your loss." He says walking away a little weirdly "I guess it is" I mumble to myself I look around more trying to find Jace and Sebi I don't recognize anyone here this house is a typical frat house.

It's kinda hard to move people are like everywhere "wanna dance" a random guy "No thanks." I say scrunching my nose he's drenched in sweat and it's all I can smell right now. "It wasn't a question." He says giving me a creepy smile. Saying wanna typically makes it a question.

"And this wasn't an answer." I say opening the door that probably leads to the basement.

There's lights on down here too music as well not as loud though. I see a group of men and boys sitting down around a small table. Laughing like someone told the funniest joke in the world. I spot Sebi and Jace amongst those.

Sebi notices me and smiles he looks so cute. I walk over too him and sit on his lap.

He gives me a kiss on my neck and alcohol is in his breath peach flavor. I think. I pull his face too mine and kiss him slipping my tongue is his mouth yep peach vodka I pull away he pouts. I kiss him on the nose.

He beings to play with the buckle on my lingerie stockings rising his hand up more hand more. I don't stop him. He draws little doodles on my thighs. I grab his face with one hand and squeeze his cheeks together. His lips are puckered up I place a kiss on them. He looks so cute like this.

I kinda forgot other people are there he drinks more. I don't wanna be a buzz kill but.

He grabs his drink I take it away. "okay time to go. " I stand off his lap and get up. He pouts again he's slurring his words "just one more." He asks "No." I snap. "Up. now." I demand. He stands up. Stumbling a lot. I try to help him.

"Jace you too." I demand he sighs I hear him stand up.

"Come on up the stairs we go." I giggle Jace scuffles his feel like I took him away from a sleep over.

At least Sebastian is putting in his work. "Too the car yay!" I cheer trying to get them excited. Not working but I get them both in the car with no injuries.

"Where's my phone" I hear Sebastian groan "oops I left it on the table." Jace laughs. I groan.

"Stay." I order them.

I shut the door leaving my phone in the car but I take my keys. I head in again and go straight to the basement I run to the coffee table I see his phone I snatch it. Im so annoyed right now.

I go outside and I hear screaming and crying. "PLEASE STOP PLEASE." I hear a girl begging at the top of her voicd. My steps falter I furrow my brows my mouth falls open. To a realization.

It's coming from the window in the frat house.

I turn around.

Pull out my pocket knife on my keys.

I hurry up upstairs I hear more screaming and a whimper in pain. I open the door slowly I see a guy standing over a girl his pants are down she's whimpering and squirming and begging him. A sickness rushes over me along with other disturbing feelings.

He raises his fist in the air "GET THE FUCK OFF OF HER" I yell stabbing him in his side. He groans she kicks him in the nuts tears are all over her face her shirt is ripped open. Her cheek is swollen. Her shorts are on the floor.

She stumbles running up to me hugging me. Repeating Thank you over and over again.

I kick him one more time he's holding his side while bloods leaks out. Her heart beat a million miles. I grab her hand pulling her out of that nightmare.

She's in barely any clothes and leaning on me for support.