Catalina's POV

You can skip this chapter if you want.
Tw:sexual assault
_____________________________

I get to the party and everyone and everything feels so foreign to me.

I'm getting uncomfortable stares though. I look at all the people smiling and dancing around. I gleam at all the lights. I finally start looking around for Mabel she should be here maybe she's upstairs or downstairs.

I go downstairs I don't see her really but when I turn around a bit bumps into me. "I'm sorry" I stutter. He gives me "Wow your beautiful." He gushes I furrow my brows that's kinda random but it's really nice "Thank you." I chirp grinning and biting my lip.

That was kind of him to say. I pull up my strap. Walking around him heading upstairs he just stands there and grabs his phone. I finally get out the basement. I go upstairs to look for her there's a couple doors. To the floor above the first I open the middle one and I hear laughter behind me. I glance a few times before I continue.

"What are you doing sexy." Some random guy asks pushing me in the room and closing the door. My eyes look at the door he just kicked shut. My heart picks up with his creepy tone. My stomach floods with worry.

I swallow and try to suddenly get away from him. "Um I'm looking for my b- boyfriend." I stutter lying walking back little more as he comes closer. I could have said that a little more convincingly. My voice trembled.

I pull my shorts more to cover my thighs. He comes closer I walk back and fall on the bed. Sweat forms my body feels like it's burning up terror is following it with every breath.

"Do you wanna have some fun" he asks getting between my legs. Trailing his filthy hands over my body. I shake my head no and a lump forms in my throat. "Um I'm good- good. No- no." I say as sternly as I can.

"Come on dressed like that your practically asking for it." He grins. My mouth forms a frown I sniffle blinking back tears. "Yo- you you don't h- have to do this." I whisper as he pushes me hard all the way down.

I start to fight back kicking and punching slapping but he grabs my hands and holds them to my chest. I squirm as much as I can.

I start to thrust him off of me but nothing works. He leans down "It hurts less if you cooperate." He mumbles I struggle more getting a hand out a punching his chest trying to get his face. He raises his first up and slams it hard on my face. I cry out is pain I taste metal in my mouth that familiar taste of blood.

Dizziness washes over me I slowly stop fighting back and just start screaming at the top of my lungs for him to stop. He covers his ears I eventually run out of breath.

"I'm going to make you feel so good" he grins he unbuckles his pants and yanks down my shorts he rips open my top exposing my thin bra and undies. I start to fight back again but he fill like he's going to break my wrist with his grip.

"PLEASE! PLEASE STOP STOP!." I scream for him to stop but no use I'm just a weakling who's about to get raped. I start blaming myself. I can't even fight for myself. He sticks his hand in my undies I squirm more feeling the uncomfortableness. "PLEASE STOP PLEASE!" I cry. I feel that familiar pain my eyelids get weak once his fist clashes with my face again.

He sticks his filthy hand back in pants after he hits me.

He rubs me harder it hurts. I whimper uncontrollably He's about to swing at me again but the door opens.

A girl screams "GET THE FUCK OFF OF HER!" she yells in rage. My heart picks up in hope I hear him groan in pain I kick him with all my strength. I run over to her in tears Thanking her I can't breathe I'm so appreciated.

Sickness fill my body along with dizziness. I try my best to walk on my own but I find myself leaning on her as we walk to her car. I noticed to people In the back I don't really get a good look at them. I sit in the front while she talks to them. I think their asleep.

I look at my lap and my shirt that's ripped up. I think about the words he said 'your asking for it' I think tears form in my eyes.

She comes back with a shirt I pull it on trying to hide my face. I just want Hollis right now. So she can drop me off at the club.

Tears fall from my face as I think about what just happened and what could have happened if she ignore my cries. I feel really dizzy right now from the impact. I wanna forget it ever happened but that's not realistic.

I just want Hollis right now I want him. I look at the cars and the city how could I ever repay her. I think it's best if I don't get her involved shes normal. I wish I knew what that's like.

We make it to the club and we both get out. I give her hug thanking her I ask what's her name. She saved my life and I want to know. "Romie Winters. yours?" She asks "I'm Catalina Hernandez" I answer she so beautiful she looks about my age.

"I'm here if you need anything" she smiles giving me one last hug "Thanks" I mumble turning around I wobble a bit grabbing the wall for support I get in the club. The lights immediately make my head spin and the loud music isn't helping.

I stumble to hurry and get to the back. I need Hollis I see a coat rack I look for his jacket I recognize it I pull off the other shirt. I grab his and wrap it around me. I did even bother zipping it up that familiar dizziness comes back. I stumble opening every door to get to him.

I see him sitting talking with others I run to his lap straddling him and tears fall from my eyes I wrap my arms around him. He starts stroking my hair my face is buried in his chest as I cry. But I feel safe.