Weak Hearted

(Start the music whenever.)

"I'm not very good at dancing" I finally speak up.

"You seem to be doing okay." He says "but I don't know I think you stepped on my feet a couple times." He mumbles i think he was joking but I still I get nervous "I'm- I'm so sorry." I apologize. I look up and meet his green orbs I smile a little on how beautiful his eyes are.

"So your Maranzona?" I question I feel him physically tense up.

"Yep" he nods "cheeky" I say in a high pitch voice. "It runs in the family" he responds nodding.

"Green eyes must run in there too." I say rubbing his neck a little. "Is that so?" He asks arching a brow and holding be closer. "Yo- Your brother has them so I assumed" I stutter getting nervous for no particular reason I start drawing circles on his neck.

"I have a fidgeting problem." I mumble he smiles holding in a laugh.
His smile is to die for. He twirls me around and I land back in his arms. "Ooo he dances to" I giggle failing to wiggle my brows. He smiles again "I never noticed the dimple." I say poking his simple cheek running my finger along his cheek. I see his face turn a bit red.

He twirls me once more and pulls me back I nearly fall tripping over my dress and start laughing at my own antics but he catches me. Too bad I can't blame it on the heels.

I put my head on his shoulder slowly getting tired but I see Ana dancing with a random and gesturing me to um blow on him?
Cough?
she keeps opening her mouth looks like she's dry heaving.

Oh breath heavy on his neck. Well thats not creepy.
I nod and turn my head the another way towards his neck. I breath slowly on his neck as best as I can these heels make me tall but not that tall. His grip has us chest to chest and I feel his tie his my bare chest every so often.

We move our hips in sync I hold his hand as he spins me outwards. I smile brightly. Making a point with my hand I twirl my hips into him giggling I feel like a princess.

I interlock fingers with him my rough leg moves back his left leg moves forward our shoes making a slight tap on the floor. "Who knew physically talented when it came to dancing." I mutter we're spot on for just about everything our body move simultaneously.

"I'm hungry want something to eat?" I ask feeling famished.

He nods and we step off the dance floor. "food" I giggle reaching for the cheesecake.

"Are you always this quiet" I ask grabbing a spoon. "No. I've just got nothing to say you in that dress is distancing me." he smirks. I bite my lip I feel my fingers tap at my sides and my stomach floods with butterflies. I grab a tiny bowl of raspberries. We walk to sit down all he grabbed was a tiny bowl of mangos. His brother strides towards us. I look to see his jaw clenched. "You must be Romie." He mutters kissing my hand.

"Must be you mean the lady on the stage didn't confirm your suspicion." I joke kinda. He laughs he's kinda cute. "You are?" I ask "Carlo" he answers I grin. I don't think he remembers me.

He sits down next to Adriano. "Don't mind sharing little bro right?" He grins. I furrow my brows. He takes a mango from the plate why do I have a feeling he meant something else. I lick my lips.

Kevin Camron and Kai come plop down in three of the 4 seats next to me. "the 3 musketeers" I say  "Really?" Camron frowns "it was either that or power puff girls." I shrug Carlo and Kevin laugh.

Carlo and Kai jump in a conversation like there old friends. "You guys know each other" I ask a little confused on why there so chatty.

"Yeah we met at a club a couple days ago." Carlo says "You were at a club?" I ask arching my brows surprised my brother hates people why would he go to a room full of them. 

He nods as if he just got caught. I sink back in my chair rethinking everything hoping no one brings up the club anymore.

I continue to space out on the conversation. There no way- but- he could possibly have gone to a different club- That's unlikely- he called me though-
if he found out I was at a club I would never here the end of it.
That was the day Kevin and Camron came back the might have gone together. "You okay?" I hear but don't really listen "Romie" I hear and snap out "huh?" I hum looking around I realize I was biting my lip intensely.  "Are you okay?" Camron ask I nod my head frantically.

"Um can I talk you really quick" I whisper to Kevin who is sitting right next to me I have to figure this out for myself and my anxiousness ends up blowing it up for me.

He nods we stand up and go a little to stand next to an empty table. "Okay This question has been bothering me for the last 15 ish minutes anyway-" I start to ramble "yes" he cuts me off.

"What I haven't even asked yet also you cutting me off also ruins my whole speech." I stammer.

"I know you were at the club and you wanted to know if your brother knew." He explains. "since you already know that he does or your psychic." I say feeling uneasy. "He doesn't know" he reassures me. My parents would kill me. Kai is aloud to Im not because I'm still a minor.

"then- how did you know" I question "I found your necklace" he says digging in his pocket pulling out a necklace that reads Hays on it. My middle name.

"I found it on cushion-" he states looking a bit skeptical "Thank you" I cut him off.