Trust you've Earned

I put on my dress

I twirl around in it. I love it. It's cute it's not too much the color matches with everything. I grab some white scandals. I wrote him a letter for fun I felt like it.

I spray some perfume in putting my hair in a big claw clip.

I step out of my room. hoping today is better than yesterday.
____________
We get on the boat i have the basket in my hand with the giant umbrella in hand Sebastians carrying the blanket and cooler I pull the blanket from his arms putting it down on the boat.

Sebastian puts down the basket and Umbrella he undos the rope we start drifting away from the dock the guy waves bye to us. I smile waving back he's already sitting I noticed Sebastian doesn't really eat.

I sit down my legs to the side I fix up the umbrella so the suns no beaming on us nor in my face since I'm facing the sun.

I open the basket Sebastian staring at his phone screen I take out a plate pouring the strawberries on it. I grab the wrapped sandwiches form Floras putting it down I grab the platter some forks napkins water sanitizer.

"I'm sorry I can't sit like this." I move sitting crisscross applesauce. I shift Sebastian puts his phone down. He looks at me some kind of way I forget how to breathe my lips part I stare in his green eyes playing with the ends of my dress.

"I wrote you a note." I mumble getting the courage to give it to him I pick it up out of the basket. He smiles intrigued I shift so I'm on my knees I hand it to him it's folded I turn around "what are you doing?" he ask "I can't watch you read it" I whisper. He snickers I turn around fully he opens up my note it was more of a. Love letter.

I turn around he reads it inside his head I bite my lip. I'm scared what if he doesn't like it or hates it.

I hear him sniffle that's a good sign right or maybe I made him sad.

I face him he's still reading it I notice a tear in both eyes right eye is happiness left eye In sadness in his case I made him happy and sad. I crawl closer to him. Watching his his eyes reach the end of the paper I see a wet tears He folds the paper back up I bite my lip.

I'm on the verge of crying if he doesn't say anything.

He cups my face I don't look in his eyes to scared "I- I'm a little speechless at the moment" he whispers sniffling at the end. "That's okay" I murmur maybe it's not I'm not sure.

I'm sure of one thing right now though besides the obvious he removes one hand from my face and moves me to his lad i straddle him finally meeting his once tearful eyes.

He has dried tears on his cheek. "My gift is shit compared to yours." He chuckles i furrow my brows he bought me a gift "I didn't write this to be a gift." I murmur "is your leg okay." I ask shifting his boot is still in tact I don't really think it bothers him he can still carry me pick me up throw me on his shoulders walk I never really see him run but I'm sure he can do that. He had to get a new though since blood was all over his last one he still can have sex that didn't change although I didn't think I should affect you down there. Might even improve you. I bite my lip thinking back to the elevator.

He nods capturing my lips his tongue invades my mouth with such need like he's been starving I keep up with his as best I can his hand roam my body our Silva mixes in with each other his hand reaches in my hair pushing my lips to his roughly.

I cup his neck tilting my head a bit so his tongue can go deeper I moan against his mouth his hand cups my ass.

He groans gripping my thighs. He pulls away saliva dripping off my lip. I lick my lips. "This is the best gift I've ever gotten." He whispers holding up the paper he kisses my shoulder.

My heart warms up I smile. His hand removes from my thighs he pulls something out of his jacket.

A black velvet box my eyes widened I gasp my hands cover my mouth. I look up at Sebastian in confusion happiness and a whole bunch of other emotions.

He hands me the box spectating my face I grab it gently opening it my mouth agapes watering I blink a few times I bite my lip. It's a ring identical to Rapunzels crown from Tangled just like a mini version.

I lick my lips a few times "it's gorgeous" I breath out it's ridiculously beautiful "Thank you." I whisper tears building up in my eyes I wrap my arms around him.he hugs me back I attack his neck smothering him with kisses.

I put it on my finger it fits perfectly I grab his face about to kiss him again he stops me.

"Have I made you cry before?" He mumbles sounding dreary. My lips part I don't want to make him feel bad I don't wanna lie either.

He creases my cheek "it doesn't matter" I ramble. "Wait tell me?" He presses. "Besides when you got hurt on the plane in the Bahamas and um the party after when we were in bathtub I was just being sensitive." I add running my fingers threw his hair.

He frowns "I'm sorry" he apologizes "it's okay it was a a while ago." I assure him. "Amore?" He drops his hand from my chin.

✨Romies note✨
I like the way you hold me
I like the way you kiss me
I like the way you miss me.
I like the way you laugh
I like the way you make me smile even when your in denial.
I like it when you make me smile like an idiot.
I don't think you'll ever know how much I love you it's ridiculous.
I hate it when you make me cry
I hate it when I wake up and your not by my side.
I adore you messy bed hair.
I adore you captivating smile.
I adore your baby green eyes. I see them once in a while
I love it when you touch me
I love when you hug me
I love the way you love me.
You smother me with kisses
When you call me Amore when you let me know I'm yours.
I don't think you realize how much control you have over me it's embarrassing.
You make me over think in more ways than anyone has.
Sebastian you've captured my heart please don't break it.
I probably wouldn't be able to take it.
I love you unconditionally.
You are my forbidden my one and only my intimacy my weakness my Kryptonite.