Goodnight dosent last forever

This is our last day Jace left to go explore some caves. I decided to go shopping Sebastians staying at the hotel room.

I run and place down my bags and pull ot the necklace I see Sebi sitting on the couch reading I'm so exited.

I run over and hop over the couch I land on his lap so I'm straddling him. "Hi." he says putting down the book "Sebi! Sebi! Look!" I cheer. His hands go to my thighs.

"Hmm?" He hums I hold the necklace with the pretty rock on it. "What's got you in good mood." He ask tapping his finger on my thighs "I'm clingy it's part of my charm". I smile shrugging my shoulders.

"Look its a stone necklace " I say looking at it twirl I bouncing up and down on his lap getting excited. I lean up to put it around his neck. "Wait do you like it?" I ask putting it down "you can be honest" I murmur no he can't he better tell me he loves it.

"I love its gorgeous." He confesses he nods staring at me. "What?" I question smiling hard still "nothing babé."

I'm honestly too excited to even care if he's lying. I kneel again to put his necklace on. I feel my shirt being lifted up I feel warm kisses trailing up my stomach with a deep sensation following.

I sit back down and grab his face to kiss his lips I push my mouth to his and his lips perfectly frame mine. I feel his tongue and grant entrance his tongue and mine move in sink as he greedily explores my mouth.

His hands go to my waist he pushes me closer to him his soft yet rough hand trail up my stomach more. His hands reach my breast and he plays with my buds. I let out a soft moan against his mouth.

My lower stomach is eager as the lower sensation in my core. "Let's- go- to the bed- room-" I breath out threw kisses and gasp.

He picks me up I wrap my legs around him not breaking from the kiss. He plops me on the bed and i pull off my shirt and toss it on the floor leaving me in my bathing suits top.

I lean back and Sebastian pulls off his shirt I grab his necklace pulling him down with me he kisses my neck and my phone rings.

I look who it is Ana I answer "hi daddy" I giggle as Sebastian kisses my stomach going down he furrows his brows and stopping.

"Oo okay baby girl you know I got you." Ana repliest playing into it with her man voice that sounds like a whale I smile.

He continues He reaches my core and pulls down my bottoms to my swim suit sucks on me my breath hitches "um- can- I call hmm...you- back" I moan not able to hold it. "I'll call you back Ana." I breath out "that was a good moan Sebastian whatever your doing keep it up." She yells my face gets hot.

oh my lord

He shoves his fingers in me I sceam out and whimper he massage my inner walls with his finger I moan constantly I hang up the phone.

And drop it on the floor he grips my thighs to keep them parted I feel is tongue flick over my wet clit my breath picks up a million miles. he pumps his fingers in and out of me my walls clench around his fingers.

"I'm- gonna- come- " I moan out "Se- Seb- Sebastian" I scream out he yanks off my swimsuit bottoms fully I grip his hair he stops and crawls to my face he grabs my leg and puts it on his shoulder "No don't stop" I whine he chuckles. He pumps his fingers back in me he gose inside me from a totally different angle my eyes roll to the back of my head as he pumps into me endlessly and roughly.