My favorite kind

Over the pass course of days I haven't seem much of Sebastian or any of him but there's a ball coming up tonight. I most likely will see him there. I heard his parents went back to Italy for something even though they just came back.

I glance at my dress it's absolutely stunning. Ana it's so pretty and very different from the last one I picked also this time we got our nails done after we picked out our dresses I went with white again but matte and it matches still.

I start getting ready at four this time I'm going with Ana though. I hop in the shower doing everything shaving exfoliating moisturizing all the goodies. We also bought each other corsages to match our dresses.

I put on a robe and start to do my hair I place a white flower clip pulling all of the front pieces back I pull one down. I smile I love the way it looks. I smile and apply mascara and tinted red lipgloss.

I slip on undies and no bra. I put on the red elegant dress and grab matching red velvet heels.

I head step out my room once I finish putting on perfume and jewelry. I see Nova standing outside of Kai's room a bit surprised but she looks gorgeous.

"ROMIE YOU LOOK FUCKING HOT." Nova shouts looking me up and down. I laugh cause she so usually so bubbly and filtered.I run up to her and give her a hug. "Omg where have you been I haven't seen you in forever I missed how come you never call." I bombard her with questions. Novas like my sister but we don't see each other often so seeing her makes it more special. Her and Kai are bestfriends.

She hugs me "you look drop dead gorgeous." She says spinning me around. "And for the calling part I'm sorry I'm lame. It's been a busy summer."

"Romie you look so beautiful." She adds with pretty smile on her face as she spins me around. I grin. "So do you." I compliment The dress she's wearing is so Nova. "You won't be able to keep the boys off of you." She laughs. I hear an uncomfortable grunt from the door behind. Kai's room.

Every since he came back he's been distant and rude more than he usually is. "Can we help you?" I ask.

He laughs "Romie you can't wear that without a jacket." He says nodding to my dress. He's he goes being controlling again. I stomp my foot a bit. "Dad is not going to let you wear that." He states. Blah blah blah. I place my purse down on the table with flowers grabbing Anastasia corsage. "I think she looks beautiful." Nova compliments I appreciate her company.

"well I'm going with Ana so When dad sees me in it. It will very much be to late but thank you really thank you for your concerns." I snap fed up with him. Trying to tell me what I can and cannot wear. Excuse me.

My phone vibrates "Ana's here I have to go." I grab my purse and walk downstairs. "You look beautiful Nova." I say half way down the stairs. She nods giving me a awkward half smile.

I place a smile on my face. I see Ana popping with upper body out the sun roof. "why a limo?" I ask. "Cause I'm exraaaa!" She giggles dragging the ah.

"Now get in hoe" she gesturing for my to come in.
"Here's your corsage" she says opening a plastic box with all kids of red flowers around it she puts it on me. I pull hers out "heres your Melady" I giggle placing it on her.

——————————————————

I get in with Ana and someone takes our picture. It feels like everyone is staring although no one is actually looking. I head to food bar cause I'm hungry dragging Ana with me. "How's the family" I ask munching on a grape.

"Oh um my brothers fiancé is pregnant." She nods "OMG YOU'LL BE AN AUNTIE." I screech in excitement. "with my cousins child." She adds

I nearly choke my eyes widened.