Dont go soft

"Okay but on an all serious note who would you let hit it who's over 38." Peyton asks Ana and I. We are sitting on my bed and talking.

"Mr. Roger " Ana says as if she's actually thinking about it. I cringe ew "He teachers like economics or something." She mumbles. "He's a Biology teacher" I add pushing my hair back. "oh well he can explore this biology" Ana laughs running her finger down her body. "I don't think that's what the word means." I giggle.

"what about you?" Peyton asks "I don't really know"I shrug scrunching my nose. "You?" I ask nodding To her. "Don't kill me but your dad "

once those words leave her lips my eyes widened eww this is a uncomfortable topic. "NOPE! Your done!"I cringe

I'm unable to hide my grossed out face. I want to gag. "Your mom too you know what your whole family I've seen your aunts and uncles." Peyton laughs "but your dad hits different." I hit her with a pillow nearly falling off the bed I let out a small scream I hear it echo threw out the house.

I hear feet rushing to my door I hang upside down on the end of my bed. Trying not fall there to busy laughing to help me out. "Princess are you okay?" dad my asks coming in my room. I smile hard while nodding. Upside down.
"I going go get some snacks" Peyton says fanning herself. Walking pass my father he's about to leave "oh good luck with training today." I nod and sit up Ana says "thank you" he leaves giving me two thumbs up "who knew Anastasia Bloomingdales could be so polite." I joke.

"Are you going to be here for the meeting" I ask she shakes her head no "I have a family gathering my brothers getting engaged" she says in monotone voice

"ooo fancy." I laugh "that's a big deal why aren't you excited?" I question I know her in her brother don't get along but I would still be excited.

"It's an arranged marriage and you know my grandparents and aunts +uncles all nightmares and all sexist." She mumbles my jaw drops "no way" I stutter "gross Please tell me your cousins aren't like that" she shrugs

"Are you at least coming to the dinner?" I ask or else I'm stuck.

"Mostly not it depends if I can get out of the horror story waiting to happen lunch early." Shes really strong I know she'll be okay. Where the hell is Peyton "I'm going to go check on her"I go out my door to the hallway indoor balcony and I see her ogling my brother.

"Peyton!" I yell cause she's on the 1st floor she snaps her head up towards me.

"what are you doing." I ask gesturing towards my brother. She shakes her head and walks upstairs "Sorry I got distracted." She whispers "why are you whispering he can't hear you" I nod to Kai.

"Oh" she shrugs. "He didn't lift his head up not once am i invisible or something." She still continues to whisper. "I'm pretty sure he saw you and peripheral version so yes he saw your bright pink hair. He just doesn't care." I say pulling her back in my room.

"Okay well I've got to get ready" Ana says scooting off my bed "yeah same." I nod in agreement.
later

"Okay I'm ready" I grin coming out of my room "your wearing that" Kai nods to my outfit "uh yes" I stay looking down and pulling my hair up.

"you know where practicing combat and self defense right we've been doing this for weeks ." My jaw drops I run back to my room yeet off my skirt and top and put on a pink sports bra with black high waisted leggings I throw on a black loose jacket good thing I decided to make today I grab extra hair ties.

We arrive there and it's a gym but only like 15 expensive cars in the parking lot. "Why is it so empty?" I ask looking around furrowing my brows. "They probably rented it out." He shrugs "you can rent gyms?" I stutter "not usually but em." He nods and hums.