Breaking the interruption rule

I walk in the bathroom and see Sebastian sitting in the bathtub he looks at me and his eyes become darker as he looks me up and down. I swallow and start to bite my lip he gives my face another glance and starts to chuckle. Here comes the butterflies.

"I thought you didn't do parties" I say closing the door. He shrugs. "It's kinda hard not to when everyone  expects you too." he says shrugging looking at the door. He nods "cute outfit."he says looking me up and down again.

I let out a Shakey laugh "thanks i guess" i walk closer. "Why are you here if you don't want to be here" I ask puzzled looking at him.

"that's complicated" he whispers. "Okay then next question"I announce. "When did this become a game of twenty questions." he gives me a serious look. "I don't- whatever next question" I say cutting myself off "did you know who i was when you met me?" I generally want to know. his whole demeanor changes.

I sit on the ledge of the tub He just shrugs. "That's not an answer" I snap turning over more I guess it was to fast cause I nearly falling in he grabs my waist so I don't fall on top of his thighs. "Sor- ry" I stutter before he helps me up someone burst open the door and I flinch and land in his lap with my short legs hanging out of the tub and skirt hiked up.

I try closing my legs.
"Oops sorry for interrupting" some drunk dude slurs ogling me  "You can leave now." Sebastian demands with a pissed look the guy closes the door taking his drunk body out.

I turn my head towards him and his plump lips are the only thing I see. "your beautiful" Sebastian whispers like he's lost in my eyes. I smile at his words. He looks down at my pastel yellow and pink lacy underwear and smiles a little. My brain becomes foggy and I get consumed in him.

I clench my thighs as I feel myself become wet just by looking at him. Gosh he looks irresistible.

He cups my face and licks his lips I turn so I'm straddling him and he looks down at my lips. Giving into teenager emotions I basically just met him. But I want him. His touch is warm and possessive. He pulls me closer and our lips brush against each other I feel his dick hit my thighs as a soft gasp escapes my lips. My eyes roll back a little.

Instantly his lips clash on to mine and I start to grind myself on top of him. Fuck. his touch his addicting and this kiss is dominating and consuming. I never felt anything that feels so exhilarating before.

I feel his tongue hit my lips for entrance and I give to him feeling a smile pull on my lips. I grind harder and he groans against my mouth. His tongue explores my mouth and as if he couldn't get any sexier. He moves his hand down a little to the base of my throat and squeeze ever so slightly.

I moan in his mouth. And his dick gets even harder. At this point we don't even need air. He's intoxicating but I crave it more and more. I wrap my arms around his neck to deepen the kiss.

He puts his hands on my thighs and squeezes as I rock my hips more. He runs his hands up and down my thighs til he reaches my Lacey underwear he breaks the kiss looking at me for permission. I nod my head slowly.
"You don't have to." he utters reminding me I can say no. "I want to" I say honestly looking in his eyes cupping his face. I lift up my thighs a little and he starts rubbing my folds I gasp and moan against his mouth.

My chest rises. He slips his finger inside me unexpectedly making me moan and whimper. He breaks the kiss and I put my head next to his ear out of breath as he pumps his finger in and out of me causing me to moan restlessly."Fuck I love that sound" he groans.

This hurts a bit but it's so amazing I don't want to stop. he grunts. God this feels so fucking good. My body rises and falls on him. I feel myself soaking wet.

I let out a loud moan and he slips another finger in me causing my to grip his shoulder holding on for dear life practically near death. I whimper. "Don't stop please" I moan in his ear. My legs begin to shake as I hold onto my orgasm the overwhelming sensation is surreal not just how it is in movies. "Come for me." he whispers before putting another finger inside me causing me to moan louder he thrust in me once more since I started straddling him. My hips ignite as they rock unexpectedly against his fingers I have a little bounce going on as my legs shake faster.

I felt myself building up an orgasm just a few more thrust I come down on his fingers. "Good girl" he whispers I moan once more before I try to catch my breath he removes his fingers.

he puts them in his mouth and sucks on them before pulling them out. "Excellent. " he seductively says my mouth agapes as he just tasted me. I feel my chin dip a blush on my cheeks. I put my head back and grab his hand and put his fingers in my mouth I swirl my tongue around them he groans. I look at him innocently. He grabs my throat slipping his fingers out my mouth a web of saliva on his fingers he yanks me towards him.

Before smashing my his lips on mine.This kiss his rough and exhilarating he kisses my jaw and leaves open mouth kisses to my chest before he moves up to my neck. Oh fuck this feels amazing. He pulls me closer to him I start to grind on him and he kisses my neck harder and sucks on it. There is definitely going to be a hickey there he teases me a little with his teeth. He pulls my underwear back on. "We should stop before this goes to far." He stops and looks at me ouch that hurt. I mean i wasn't planning of having sex with him in a bathroom at a party but for some reason I still feel hurt because I did want to.

A lot more than it should have. "Yeah" I whisper biting my lip trying not to look to upset. I fold my lips inwards. Exhaling. "Hey" he grabs my chin softly.

"Look as much as I do wan-"before he finishes his sentence the door swings open. Great. A very drunk girl comes in and runs to the toilet and we'll she ruins the moment with excessive vomiting. "Nope your right moments ruined." I say trying to get up but my legs are numb from being in the same position.

The room starts to get stuffy and smell like vomit I scrunch my nose and use Sebastian shoulders to get up. His hands push me up a little I stumble a bit but eventually get up.

I get to my car I just can't stop crying in shame. I dry out my eyes I take a breath drinking water. Desperately needing a break. I sniffle annoyed with myself for crying over a boy. "What's wrong with me." I cry. I text Ana and Peyton I'm in the car I probably will go back to the party as soon as I clean myself up.