Prolouge

Blaire Serenity Mills was a normal muggle.

Well, as normal as you can get for fangirl with an unhealthy obsession with Harry Potter.

Blaire lived, breathed, hell even dreamed Harry Potter.

She was different, and proud of it. Her fashion, hair, always having a book with her. Most people just didn't want to go near her. Blaire didn't let this bother her, in public at least.

But her life started going going completely downhill 3 weeks exactly before her 15th birthday.

She was home alone for a few hours, as her parents and siblings had things to do, so she decided to make cookies.

As she was making these cookies, she felt like someone was watching her. She shrugged it off, as she had always been a bit paranoid when home alone.

About an hour had passed, and she felt someone staring at her again and this time, she heard people talking.

The blonde girl was beginning to think she was actually crazy. That she actually had some sort of proof she was insane. Well, her parents didn't believe her.

While Blaire loved reading and magic and all that, her parents were the complete opposite, as well as her siblings.

Her mom, Mariana Mills, worked as a special needs teacher at the local elementary school. She always taught Blaire like a child, never her actual age.

Her dad, Anthony Mills, was a cop for the surrounding counties, where they live. In New York, USA. Blaire almost never saw her dad, as he worked night shifts and slept during the day. When he had a day off, he would eager spend it with her younger brother.

Blaire's parents disappeared exactly 2 weeks before her birthday.

Her younger brother, Aidan Mills, poked and punched Blaire at every chance he got. He didn't leave her alone for a moment, unless of course, she locked herself in her room.

He disappeared exactly 1 week before her birthday.

And finally, Blaire has one older sister, Brooke Mills. Brooke is what most would call, the 'Mean Girl' of the school. She bullies kids she think are stupid, or don't dress nicely, or whatever her reason for the moment is. Everyone worships her. Correction, almost everyone.
Because she expects the same at home with us. And mom, dad, and Aidan all bow down to her. She's mommy's favorite little girl, and daddy's princess.

That's why Blaire believes in magic.

So, Brooke decided to step up, and become responsible for something other than her nails, but exactly 1 day before Blaire's birthday, Brooke disappeared.

And Blaire was devastated. She was going to spend her birthday alone. Although she had spent many birthdays alone, this was different. She didn't have anyone to blame this time for being alone. There wasn't someone she could get mad at.

And that's when it happened.

BLAIRE POV

It was my birthday. Yay. Another year I lived through.

I thought about sneaking through the basement again, trying to find something interesting to entertain myself with. I had ordered pizza earlier, as I had found some cash in Brooke's room. Opening the door, I saw not a pizza guy, but 3 adults. 3 adults dressed in some weird kind of clothes.

"I'm sorry, I don't have any cash to give you right now. Maybe some other time." I had told them, thinking they were collecting or selling something.

I was about to close the door, when the woman stopped me.

"No, please. We aren't selling or collecting anything" she said, with a British accent. Wait. British? Why was there some Brits at my front door?

"Can we come in?" She asked. I shook my head. I was still waiting on an answer from the police about my family missing. I was not going missing yet.

"Alright, I know you don't know us, but you need to trust us. We can protect you. And I am not joking around." the woman tried convincing me. I wasn't giving in so easily. So, I shook my head again.

She sighed. "I wish it didn't have to come to this. Harry, we have to."

"Stupeferus" one man said, and all I remember was being surrounded by darkness.