4: Hermione/Blaire

Chapter 4

The Muggle Girl

I glared at Harry and Ron to get out once Blaire had woken up. Having been a muggle before, I know its a lot to take in, all the news with being a witch and all.

Blaire kept looking everywhere frantically, so I tried calming her down. "Blaire?" I said in a small voice. I didnt want to scare her anymore than she already was.

She looked at me with wide eyes. "W-Who are you?" she stuttered.

"I know you probably wont believe me, but my name is Hermione Weasley-nee Granger." I replied to her. Her eyes, if possible, got wider.

"No. No. You dont exist. You're just-just-um. Playing a prank on me! Yes. Thats it! Melissa is pranking me again." she exclaimed. I looked at her and raised my eyebrow.

"My name truely is Hermione Granger. I am also a witch, would you like me to prove it to you?"

Blaire nodded, hesitating a bit. I pulled my wand out of my jeans pocket. I watched the blonde girl as her mouth parted in awe.

I waved my wand and water shooted out the end. Blaire's mouth formed a perfect O. I smiled and stoed my wand in my boot.

"Ok. So you are really Hermione Jean Granger, you went to Hogwarts and are best friends with Harry Potter and Ron Weasley? Well, seeing as its 2024, you would be married to Ron. Which explains why you said your last name is Weasley. Back when you first introduced yourself." Blaire explained fastly and I felt my mouth open in awe.

"H-How did you know all of that?" I asked, stuttering a bit. She smiled.

"I-I've read the books." she replied. My eyes went wide.

"What do you mean, books?" I asked calmly. Her eyes widened, as she probably realized what she said.

"Well, um, theres these books, um, about Harry Potters life through Hogwarts?" she replied, making it sound more like a question.

"Alright, I'll figure this out later. Would you be okay with me letting the two of them in here?" I asked, hoping the answer would be yes.

"Y-Yeah. Sure." she stuttered. I gave her a smile and walked out of the room.

"Harry! Ronald!' I shouted down the stairs. I heard some shouting, but soon enough, the two adults came running up the stairs. I rolled my eyes at their ridiculousness.

"Blaire is okay with the two of you in there. And remind me to tell you about some books she metioned." I told them quickly. Ron nodded quickly and Harry looked at me confused. Harry was about to open his mouth, when I gave him a look to stop. He nodded and the two of them followed me back to the room.

BLAIRE POV

I writhed in pain as he continued to tortutre me. I never in a million years thought that the cructiatis curse would be so horrible. It was worse than a thousand knives in your skin. I screamed. The men around the hooded man covered their ears.

"You will tell me the truth. Where is the story?" the hodded man hissed. He stopped the curse and I flinched when he spoke. I shook my head, unable to speak. "You will tell me soon enough." he hissed again and I woke up.

Pulling myself forward into a sitting position quickly, I realized I didnt reconize the room I was in. I wipped my head around trying to find a way to escape, and I realized their was two men and a woman in the room. That terrified me more. I watched as the bushy haired woman glared at the men and they left.

"Whats going on? Where am I? Who are you?" I asked frantically, throwing my head side to side, trying to find an escape.

"Blaire?" The woman said in a small voice. She obviously didn't want to scare me anymore than i already was. It didn't work at all.

I looked at her with wide eyes. "W-Who are you?" I stuttered.

"I know you probably wont believe me, but my name is Hermione Weasley-nee Granger." She replied.

"No. No. You dont exist. You're just-just-um. Playing a prank on me! Yes. Thats it! Melissa is pranking me again." I exclaimed. She looked at meand raised her eyebrow. I know it was Melissa. She's been prancing me since we were 4. She hates me with a passion.

"My name truely is Hermione Granger. I am also a witch, would you like me to prove it to you?"

I nodded, hesitating a bit. She pulled a stick, which I assumed to be a wand, out of her jeans pocket. I watched her in awe.

She waved her wand and water shooted out the end. My mouth formed a perfect O. She smiled and stoed her wand in her boot.

"Ok. So you are really Hermione Jean Granger, you went to Hogwarts and are best friends with Harry Potter and Ron Weasley? Well, seeing as its 2024, you would be married to Ron. Which explains why you said your last name is Weasley. Back when you first introduced yourself." I explained fastly and I watched her mouth open in awe.

"H-How did you know all of that?" She asked, stuttering a bit. I smiled.

"I-I've read the books." I replied. Her eyes went wide.

"What do you mean, books?" She asked calmly. Maybe to calmly. My eyes widened, as I realized what I said.

"Well, um, theres these books, um, about Harry Potters life through Hogwarts?" I replied, making it sound more like a question.

"Alright, I'll figure this out later. Would you be okay with me letting the two of them in here?" She asked.

"Y-Yeah. Sure." I stuttered. She gave a smile and walked out of the room.

And I was left alone. I was scared. odd things happen while I'm alone.

And it scares me to hell and back.