33: Raelyn

Chapter 33

The last two years of my time at Hogwarts I spent thinking of plans to save Lily and James, who did end up together in seventh year, and protect Ari and Michaela (I never got close to Cassidy or Quinn or the other girls in my year, they were all just kinda boring and Cassidy was a right bitch to me) because I don't know their fates. In sixth year though, Michaela got together with Sirius and they got married, as did Lily and James. Though Remus and I were the first to get married, because I am just that awesome.

"RAELYN GIOVANNA POTTER! GET YOUR BUTT DOWN HERE!" Ahhh... Lovely mum shouting at me. I threw my waist length bleach blonde hair (that had black underneath, as well as up to my elbows) into a quick ponytail, and looked in the mirror. My yoga pants hung loosely on my hips, and my Halloween tank top (even though it was April) was loose as well. I was extremely thin, unhealthily so. I had gotten paler and paler the longer I was away from Hogwarts. The fact that Remus and I were getting married the next day, had me even more frightened. I stayed in my room most days, hiding out in my closet.

My closet had an undetectable extension charm on it, and it was filled to the rim with Harry Potter merchandise, most of it from the future. Hermione had put it all in a bag, and sent a note, telling mum to give me the bag when my memories came back. So, I had everything, plus the fact that I copied most of it, so I had wall to wall posters, from floor to ceiling, I had fake wands from almost every character and I had pins, stuffed animals, anything you could ever think of.

Shaking my head of thoughts, I walked out of my room and downstairs to mum. James and Lily were sitting at the table talking and eating pizza, Sirius and Michaela sitting across from them, deep in conversation as well. Remus was helping mum with some of the baking (since she was working with chocolate then). When I walked in, everyone seemed to stop what they were doing. It had become unusual for me to leave my room, for anything really.

"You called mum?" I said quietly, slowly making myself a glass of chocolate milk.

"Did you want any pizza? We ordered some the muggle way--" mum said, but stopped when she saw me. My eyes widened and the glass of chocolate milk slipped out of my hand, smashing to the ground. I ran out, and back up to my room. "Anything will set her off lately, I don't know what to do!" I heard mum exclaim as I ran.

Once I got to my room, I slammed the door, and slid down. Silently crying, I remembered the day I first found out about Harry Potter being real.

It was my 15th birthday. Yay. Another year I lived-no survived- through.

My life had been horrible as Blaire Mills, and my family disappearing only made it worse. They usually didn't do much, the only tradition they kept for my birthday was buying pizza for dinner. Pizza wasn't a once a week thing, it was a once a month, maybe, treat.

So, I had ordered pizza, as I had found some cash in my sister, Brooke's room. Opening the door, I saw not a pizza guy, but 3 adults. 3 adults dressed in some weird kind of clothes.

"I'm sorry, I don't have any cash to give you right now. Maybe some other time." I had told them, thinking they were collecting or selling something.

I was about to close the door, when one of them stopped me.

"No, please. We aren't selling or collecting anything" she said, with a British accent. Wait. British? Why was there some Brits at my front door?