𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙊𝙣𝙚 - 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲

My POV
Hi there y'all. My name is Ariana Garza. Let me tell y'all a little bit about my life growing up.

(*Flashback*)

I was born on March 3rd, 1981 at the Children's Hospital in Texas. My parents had me in their 20s, which of course they were pretty young.

My mom held me in her arms as a newborn & was in tears to see how beautiful i was. My dad was the same way thinking how he could have such a beautiful daughter. The doctors told my mom that she could leave after a few days, so my dad stayed with her.

After a few days, they were able to take me home. I was living my best life. At the age of 5, we had to move to Minnesota due to my dad having a better job opportunity. I didn't wanna leave my hometown, but I had no other choice as a 5 year old. We ended up moving to an apartment.

A year later at the age of 6, on July 16, 1987, my little brother Jayden was born. I was so happy to have a little sibling.

Another year later, I found out that my cousin Willow had moved here to Minnesota also. Which I'm glad I wouldn't be a loner here. Ever since then, we've been really close cousins since day one.

(*Present Day*)

Me & my cousin are both 11 years old, & my brother is now 5. Willow is staying with me for a while, due to her parents going out of town. So at least we get to have fun with each other everyday.

Okay, but now I gotta go downstairs & eat breakfast that my mom made us.

Note: No all this isn't a true story. This was only for the book. Anyways, hope y'all enjoy😂💖