𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙉𝙞𝙣𝙚 - 𝐁𝐨𝐦𝐛𝐚𝐲 𝐀𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐢𝐳𝐞𝐬

My POV
It was a few hours after the incident in the locker room happened. Me & Willow were still pretty worried about how Charlie was doing. As me & her were snacking on chips & watching TV, she had nudged my shoulder.

"Hey Ari, should we go see how Charlie's doing?", she asked me.

"You mean like, go visit him at his house?", I asked with my eyebrow raised.

"Yeah."

"Hmm. Yeah, I think we should. Let me go ask my mom real quick, since my dad is at work right now.", I told her. I got up & went to the kitchen to ask her. She had said yes & we walked a few miles down to Charlie's apartment.

...

"Hmm. Are you sure this is the right place?", Willow asked me while looking at the address.

"Well I mean, Bombay's car is parked right here outside.", I said shrugging my shoulders.

"How do you know that's his car?", she looked at me with furrowed eyebrows.

"Cause I see him park his car outside when we go to practice, duh.", I laughed.

"Oh yeah right.", Willow laughed. She then knocked on the door & Casey opened it a little. She was surprised to see us two girls here.

"Hi Mrs. Conway. I'm Willow and this is my cousin Ariana. We're some friends of Charlie's, and we wanted to see if he was doing okay after the incident earlier.", she explained to her.

"Oh, yes of course girls. Come in.", she said quietly while unlocking the door & opening it. We walked in & we saw Bombay standing by the couch in the living room.

"Bombay? What are you doing here?", I asked him with a glare.

"I came to apologize to Charlie. Since y'all are here too, I might as well apologize to you two also.", Bombay said.

Willow's POV
"Charlie! Someone's here to see you!", Mrs. Conway yelled across the hall where his room was. I honestly blush everytime someone says his name. I also get butterflies in my stomach.

We heard large footsteps coming towards us from the hall. Charlie came out from the hallway. When he saw Bombay, his look went from an excited look to a glare. He noticed that me & Ari were standing beside him, which cause him to smile at both of us. I blushed a little when we both made eye contact & smiled at each other.

"Hey Charlie, how ya doin?", Bombay asked him.

Charlie just rolled his eyes at him, not wanting to speak to him. "I was just walking around thinking, and uh....", Bombay said, but couldn't talk cause Mrs. Conway was making him nervous. She was looking at him with her arms folded.

"Wanna give us a minute?", he asked nicely.

She walked away to the dining room while her arms folded, not even trusting him one bit right now.

"Thank you.", he said politely.

"You're welcome.", she said behind the wall to listen to our conversation.

I watched Charlie roll his eyes again walking towards him, sitting down on the couch beside me, facing him.

...

It was an awkward silence for a minute, so I whispered to Bombay to start talking.

"Listen, it was very wrong of me to ask you and the other guys, and girls, to cheat.", Bombay said looking down at Charlie, while he was looking at the ground.

"I never should've said what I said to y'all three and Sania. I was angry. I was frustrated.", Bombay ranted telling us the reason.

"That's a pretty reasonable excuse. I mean, everyone doesn't mean something they say when they're angry.",  Ari said speaking facts.

"It took a lot if guts for you to do what you knew was right.", Bombay told him.

Charlie looked up at him with his sparkling blue eyes. Oh how I admire them so much.

"And y'all, Willow and Ariana. I admire that y'all and Sania stood up for him when y'all knew that what he did was right too.", Bombay told us.

We both smiled & nodded. "Thank you Bombay.", we both said.

"I admire that. And uh, I just wanted to tell y'all that, uh....", Bombay said having a hard time saying the word sorry.

We all looked at him, waiting for him to say sorry. Mrs. Conway was even sighing in frustration.

"That I'm...", Bombay said continuing to think.

"Oh boy, this is difficult.", he mumbled.

"I'm....", Bombay started to say until me, Ari & Mrs. Conway interrupted.

"You're sorry.", we said at the same time. Bombay glared at us & looked at Charlie.

"I'm sorry."

We all just snickered & shaking our heads, trying to hold it in.

"I'm sorry, alright?", Bombay said looking at us & then Mrs. Conway.

She rolled her eyes playfully chuckling to herself quietly against the wall.

"Tell your mom that hopefully it'll be alot more fun this time around.", Bombay said looking at her & then him.

Charlie bit his lip looking at him, wondering if he should forgive him or not. Me & Ari nodded at him & winked, signaling that he should forgive him since we already had.

"What do you say?", he asked him.

Charlie thinked for a minute and looked at him, smirking at me & Ari. Hehe, I love his smirk so much.

"What?", Bombay asked confused & his face turning red a little.

Mrs. Conway popped out from the corner with her face turning red also. She then glared at her son. "Charlie!", she scolded.

We three giggled watching Bombay & Mrs. Conway's reactions.

Bombay had a nervous look on his face. "Uh, no I.....I can't. Uh....", he said.

...

Mrs. Conway nodded thinking like "Thank goodness he isn't staying."

He looked at Charlie, seeing him raise his eyebrows in response giving him the "Go for it." look.

"It would be nice to stay for dinner, but I told my mom that we would be back later.", Ari said interrupting the silence.

"It's okay girls. Y'all go ahead and go. I'll see y'all tomorrow.", Charlie said smiling.

He hugged both of us, said bye to him, Bombay, & his mom, & then left his apartment.

I honestly think that Bombay secretly likes Mrs. Conway, but doesn't wanna tell her. Hmm, maybe I should get help Charlie get them together. And Ari can help if she wants to. I'm also glad that talk with Bombay went well. Let's just hope nothing else screws up from there.